What is difference between forecast and budget
Editorial / Best Answerpraveenpotturi
A Budget is a plan that outlines an organization's financial and operational goals. So a budget may be thought of as an action plan; planning a budget helps a business allocate resources, evaluate performance, and formulate plans.
Forecast: Due to some operational reasons or managment decision plan maynot be followed as it was done in the begining of the year. So this is changed accordingly to comply with the organisations objects. This change in plan is called forecast.
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Vpn and vlan
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Pre-emtive and non-pre-emtive scheduling
- Dynamic cache
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- Windows 2000 vs windows 2000 server
- Half controlled and full controlled rectifier
- Filters and restricted columns
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Etl case and decode
- Horizontal and vertical clustering
- Mobile and desktop testing
- RMAN logical and physical backup
- Find function and query find function
- Difference between peopletools 8.52 and 8.54
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?