What is difference between forecast and budget
Editorial / Best Answerpraveenpotturi
A Budget is a plan that outlines an organization's financial and operational goals. So a budget may be thought of as an action plan; planning a budget helps a business allocate resources, evaluate performance, and formulate plans.
Forecast: Due to some operational reasons or managment decision plan maynot be followed as it was done in the begining of the year. So this is changed accordingly to comply with the organisations objects. This change in plan is called forecast.
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Array differences
- Composite and alloy
- Db2 data types
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- Power system
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service