What is difference between forecast and budget
Editorial / Best Answerpraveenpotturi
A Budget is a plan that outlines an organization's financial and operational goals. So a budget may be thought of as an action plan; planning a budget helps a business allocate resources, evaluate performance, and formulate plans.
Forecast: Due to some operational reasons or managment decision plan maynot be followed as it was done in the begining of the year. So this is changed accordingly to comply with the organisations objects. This change in plan is called forecast.
- Coding question
- What is the difference between pinion and gear
- What is difference between ipv4 & ipv6?
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Array differences
- Composite and alloy
- Db2 data types
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?
- What is difference between dns & gns ?
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service