What is difference between forecast and budget
Editorial / Best Answerpraveenpotturi
A Budget is a plan that outlines an organization's financial and operational goals. So a budget may be thought of as an action plan; planning a budget helps a business allocate resources, evaluate performance, and formulate plans.
Forecast: Due to some operational reasons or managment decision plan maynot be followed as it was done in the begining of the year. So this is changed accordingly to comply with the organisations objects. This change in plan is called forecast.
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.
- Difference between Informatica 8.1 and 8.6 in briefly
- Can we able to post a budget journal to a closed period, why?
- Worksoft certify
- Difference between computer architecture, structure, and organization