What is difference between forecast and budget
Editorial / Best Answerpraveenpotturi
A Budget is a plan that outlines an organization's financial and operational goals. So a budget may be thought of as an action plan; planning a budget helps a business allocate resources, evaluate performance, and formulate plans.
Forecast: Due to some operational reasons or managment decision plan maynot be followed as it was done in the begining of the year. So this is changed accordingly to comply with the organisations objects. This change in plan is called forecast.
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- Difference between 11i and r12
- Dataset stage and sequential file stage
- What is the difference between trigger and constraints ?
- What is the difference between pass data item value and pass parameter value ?
- What is the difference between page not found and page cannot be dislplayed
- Master data goverance
- What is difference between microprocessor and microcontroller?
- What is defect tracking?
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.
- Difference between Informatica 8.1 and 8.6 in briefly
- What is simulation?
- Can we able to post a budget journal to a closed period, why?
- Worksoft certify
- Difference between computer architecture, structure, and organization