Length and Breath of Rectangle
The length and breath of of a rectangle is in the ratio 7:5.if the length decreases by 5 and the breath increases by 2,then the area of it was 65 sqkm.then find the actual length and breath of the rectangle.
This question is related to Infosys Interview
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Steel bar length
- Storm water drain closure
- C program - find mistake
- Datastage scenario - two columns in the source
- How to detect bottleneck
- Calculate the length of bridge
- Distinct palindromic sub strings
- Java code to set column width in csv file
- Find substring in string
- Cable length requirement
- Volume of limestone pile
- Lap length and development length
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Domestic refrigeration
- Cut cube puzzle
- Efficient algorithm to print count and possible string combinations of a string by retaining order and length of charactersined
- Disk space estimation
- What do you do when things do not go as planned? Cite an example.
- Antenna length
- Variable length record