What is the difference between Point to Point and Publish/Subscribe Messaging Domains
Messaging is playing an increasingly important role in enterprise computing. Its advantages are a natural result of several factors: the trend toward peer-to-peer computing, greater platform heterogeneity, and greater modularity, coupled with the trend away from synchronous communication between processes.
References: Read the following in details here. http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-01-1999/jw-01-jms_p.html
- Messaging services
- How does the JMS API fit in?
- The advantages of messaging
- Putting theory into practice
- Coding question
- What is the difference between pinion and gear
- What happen after ckeck point?
- What is difference between ipv4 & ipv6?
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Array differences
- Aptitude question - train question
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?
- For etl testers
- What is difference between dns & gns ?
- Facebook page testing
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Intersection of two convex polygons