What is the difference between Point to Point and Publish/Subscribe Messaging Domains
Messaging is playing an increasingly important role in enterprise computing. Its advantages are a natural result of several factors: the trend toward peer-to-peer computing, greater platform heterogeneity, and greater modularity, coupled with the trend away from synchronous communication between processes.
References: Read the following in details here. http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-01-1999/jw-01-jms_p.html
- Messaging services
- How does the JMS API fit in?
- The advantages of messaging
- Putting theory into practice
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- Intersection of two convex polygons
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.
- Difference between Informatica 8.1 and 8.6 in briefly
- Worksoft certify
- Difference between computer architecture, structure, and organization