What is difference between RM COBOL & MF-COBOL & Pro COBOL & VS-COBOL or Do we have any other type of COBOL ?
Can you please explain how these differences?
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- How to decide which type of index to create on a table ?
- Coding question
- What is the difference between pinion and gear
- What is difference between ipv4 & ipv6?
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Array differences
- How to select the correct bug type ?
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?
- What type of issues you have faced after upgrade project?
- What is difference between dns & gns ?
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- How do you implement SCD type 2 in datastage ?
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- C program to compare two text files