What is difference between RM COBOL & MF-COBOL & Pro COBOL & VS-COBOL or Do we have any other type of COBOL ?
Can you please explain how these differences?
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- How to select the correct bug type ?
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- How do you identify object attribute type in QTP
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What type of testing you would perform first in the testing environment ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- Array differences
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Db2 data types
- Power system
- C program to compare two text files
- In procedures we can use record type is possible or not?