Space Identifier (ASID)
What is the name of the job that has an address space identifier (ASID) of one?
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Use of comp fields?
- How will you solve se37, sb37 and sd37 abends (insufficient disk space abends)?
- Difference between 8085 and 8086 microprocessor?
- How to grep directories
- How do you see specific table space is offline or online ?
- What is the query to find who are the users accessing a table space ?
- Cobol program
- Data structure
- Locked space
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- A guide to advanced Java
- What is meant by class space and object space (with regards to memory) in c++?
- Disk space estimation
- Web from the environment as an identifier issue in QTP
- C++ programming function help
- Hard disk space
- Identifier regular aggregate
- Logical drive data ignored in windows 2000 server
- What is a logical address and relocation register?