Lock Row of a Table using SQL
How to lock a particular row of a table using SQL?
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Retreive data from 2 tables
- Form of fact and dimension table
- Temp table space
- Replace only third character with *
- SQL to retrieve the 5th record only
- Is tablespace n table a logical entity or physical entity?
- Distribution of number of rows equally.
- How to decide which type of index to create on a table ?
- How to decide which index should be created on a table/ clustered or non clustered?
- If I will pass null key to join components, then what will be output?
- What is calculating context?
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- SQL query to obtain 2nd highest mark in each subject for a student
- Game of jack straws
- Web table testing
- SAP question regarding sales order data
- How to take table structure in datapump?
- How to delete column from table in db2?
- Explain the types of locks in SAP ?