What is the difference between a break statement and a continue statement
A break statement results in the termination of the statement to which it applies (switch,for, do, or while). A continue statement is used to end the current loop iteration andreturn control to the loop statement.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Coding question
- What is the difference between pinion and gear
- What is difference between ipv4 & ipv6?
- What is statement and branch coverage for this program?
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Array differences
- Composite and alloy
- Define a return statement
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?
- What is difference between dns & gns ?
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- Write C++ program that read 10 numbers
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- What are the types of ups ?