What is the difference between a break statement and a continue statement
A break statement results in the termination of the statement to which it applies (switch,for, do, or while). A continue statement is used to end the current loop iteration andreturn control to the loop statement.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Array differences
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- Power system
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Write C++ program that read 10 numbers
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Db2 data types
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- What are the types of ups ?