What is the difference between a break statement and a continue statement
A break statement results in the termination of the statement to which it applies (switch,for, do, or while). A continue statement is used to end the current loop iteration andreturn control to the loop statement.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- Difference between 11i and r12
- Dataset stage and sequential file stage
- What is the difference between trigger and constraints ?
- What is the difference between pass data item value and pass parameter value ?
- What is the difference between page not found and page cannot be dislplayed
- Master data goverance
- What is difference between microprocessor and microcontroller?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- Dmc piling method
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.
- Difference between Informatica 8.1 and 8.6 in briefly
- What is simulation?