Using multiple queries in Webi
Can we combine the results from multiple universes/queries in the same block (table/crosstab/chart) in the webi report ?
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Register a component in multiple locations
- Multiple files and output
- Single column with multiple rows should be converted into single row with commas in datastage
- Single column with multiple rows should be converted into single row with commas
- Convert multiple rows into single row
- Create a report on single query to display year wise sales in chart and current month in table in webi
- Convert multiple rows into columns in datastage
- How to convert multiple rows into single row in datastage
- Multiple database access one instance
- Why voltage is always a multiple of 11 ?
- Dns query
- How to write a shell script ?
- Image load in gridview help of picasso library
- How we can use the hierarchy in webi at prompt level
- Interview questions on hogan core banking testing
- Multiple test plans
- How to create synchronization point on SQL query status bar?
- How to write js unit test cases for creating multiple check boxes ?
- How to check all the servers in multiple nodes are running or not ?