Using multiple queries in Webi
Can we combine the results from multiple universes/queries in the same block (table/crosstab/chart) in the webi report ?
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Write a query for split one column to multiple columns
- Complex webi report, complex crystal report
- SQL query to convert single row from multiple tables into single row in a table
- Single thread and multiple thread
- Replace alternate character in a string
- Dns query
- Register a component in multiple locations
- How to write a shell script ?
- Multiple files and output
- Single column with multiple rows should be converted into single row with commas in datastage
- Multiple browser tabs testing
- Multiple test scenarios from one test case
- Measuring database usage
- Query multiples
- Adding interface to multiple inheritance in C++ language
- Image load in gridview help of picasso library
- Interview questions on hogan core banking testing
- Multiple test plans
- How to create synchronization point on SQL query status bar?