In an EVALUTE statement is the order of the WHEN clauses significant?
Absolutely. Evaluation of the WHEN clauses proceeds from top to bottom and their sequence can determine results.
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Arrange in correct order
- Sqlexec update will process sigle row or multiple rows.
- Accounts payable interview questions
- Higher order bits in ip class
- List display---first even then odd
- Impact in books at the time of merger
- One SQL statement which produces the following output
- Write only one SQL statement which produces the following output
- What kind of test data would you need in order to test software?
- Print the number in rverse order
- Intersection of two convex polygons
- Print with SQL code
- Dmc piling method
- 72v DC motor with two 12v wind generators
- 2 way, 3 way and 4 way matching
- What exactly happens when aspx page is requested from browser?
- Sales order confirming wrong date
- Loadrunner9.5 error is seen with pop ups
- It advisory in the big fours
- Algorithm to print count and possible string outcomes of a given input string