In an EVALUTE statement is the order of the WHEN clauses significant?
Absolutely. Evaluation of the WHEN clauses proceeds from top to bottom and their sequence can determine results.
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Ascending order and descending order query
- Display the rank in asending & descending order for salary column
- Define a return statement
- Differences between cable color coding
- What is statement and branch coverage for this program?
- Which order the functions would be called?
- Arrange in correct order
- Sqlexec update will process sigle row or multiple rows.
- Accounts payable interview questions
- Higher order bits in ip class
- Query multiples
- Frequency dependent losses
- SAP pp life cycle
- Significant project achievements
- SAP question regarding sales order data
- Write a simple program to organize student marks ?
- Write C++ program that read 10 numbers
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Intersection of two convex polygons
- Print with SQL code