In an EVALUTE statement is the order of the WHEN clauses significant?
Absolutely. Evaluation of the WHEN clauses proceeds from top to bottom and their sequence can determine results.
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Write a query for split one column to multiple columns
- Kpi of order to cash process (otc)
- Ascending order and descending order query
- Display the rank in asending & descending order for salary column
- Significant project achievements
- Define a return statement
- Differences between cable color coding
- What is statement and branch coverage for this program?
- Which order the functions would be called?
- Arrange in correct order
- Mutating trigger timing
- Order management process
- How to use business process testing (bpt) with uft 12.02
- How to use service virtualization with uft 12.02
- Order to cash process GL impacts
- Why are you interested in a job?
- Query multiples
- Frequency dependent losses
- SAP pp life cycle
- SAP question regarding sales order data