In an EVALUTE statement is the order of the WHEN clauses significant?
Absolutely. Evaluation of the WHEN clauses proceeds from top to bottom and their sequence can determine results.
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- What is statement and branch coverage for this program?
- Which order the functions would be called?
- Arrange in correct order
- Sqlexec update will process sigle row or multiple rows.
- Accounts payable interview questions
- Higher order bits in ip class
- List display---first even then odd
- Impact in books at the time of merger
- One SQL statement which produces the following output
- Write only one SQL statement which produces the following output
- Write a simple program to organize student marks ?
- Differences between cable color coding
- Write C++ program that read 10 numbers
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Intersection of two convex polygons
- Print with SQL code
- Dmc piling method
- 72v DC motor with two 12v wind generators
- 2 way, 3 way and 4 way matching
- What exactly happens when aspx page is requested from browser?