In a COBOL II perform statement, when is the conditional tested, before or after the perform execution?
In COBOL II the optional clause WITH TEST BEFORE or WITH TEST AFTER can be added to all perform statements. By default the test is performed before the perform.
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Compressible testing of concrete
- Perform totals on crosstab, list and chart
- Decrease graph execution time
- Define a return statement
- If I will pass null key to join components, then what will be output?
- What is statement and branch coverage for this program?
- Even or odd number
- Exploratory testing
- What is the batch and parllel execution?
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- Perform funnel
- To add the runtime property of an object into the excel sheet
- Employee errors and warnings in PS GLobal payroll
- Why are you interested in a job?
- Annual performance review
- Query multiples
- Execution of test cases
- Frequency dependent losses
- What are the possible senarios to choose that an application can be manually tested or automated.
- Write C++ program that read 10 numbers