In a COBOL II perform statement, when is the conditional tested, before or after the perform execution?
In COBOL II the optional clause WITH TEST BEFORE or WITH TEST AFTER can be added to all perform statements. By default the test is performed before the perform.
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- How to perform below scenarios
- What type of testing you would perform first in the testing environment ?
- What is the use of inspect verb in cobol?
- How many bytes occupied following comp example?
- Why we have to perform calculation part in functions?
- Sqlexec update will process sigle row or multiple rows.
- Ensuring quality of a product
- Finding cobol or cobol - db2
- Impact in books at the time of merger
- Write C++ program that read 10 numbers
- Exploratory testing
- What is the batch and parllel execution?
- Dmc piling method
- What are the first steps you perform once you get the approved requirements documentation to review
- Test objective is to.
- How to perform unit testing on web application?
- How to conduct vapor liquid equilibrium experiment?
- Test case