In a COBOL II perform statement, when is the conditional tested, before or after the perform execution?
In COBOL II the optional clause WITH TEST BEFORE or WITH TEST AFTER can be added to all perform statements. By default the test is performed before the perform.
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Correlated sub query
- Value of x at the time of execution
- Identify the mistake
- Mutating trigger timing
- Mobile testing interview questions
- Email validation via cobol
- Perform funnel
- Compressible testing of concrete
- Perform totals on crosstab, list and chart
- Decrease graph execution time
- SAP bo backup and data auditing
- Last execution time
- To add the runtime property of an object into the excel sheet
- Employee errors and warnings in PS GLobal payroll
- Why are you interested in a job?
- Annual performance review
- Query multiples
- Execution of test cases
- Frequency dependent losses
- What are the possible senarios to choose that an application can be manually tested or automated.