In a COBOL II perform statement, when is the conditional tested, before or after the perform execution?
In COBOL II the optional clause WITH TEST BEFORE or WITH TEST AFTER can be added to all perform statements. By default the test is performed before the perform.
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- What is the use of inspect verb in cobol?
- How many bytes occupied following comp example?
- Why we have to perform calculation part in functions?
- Sqlexec update will process sigle row or multiple rows.
- Ensuring quality of a product
- Finding cobol or cobol - db2
- Impact in books at the time of merger
- How to reduce the QTP test script execution time?
- One SQL statement which produces the following output
- Write only one SQL statement which produces the following output
- Dmc piling method
- What are the first steps you perform once you get the approved requirements documentation to review
- Test objective is to.
- How to perform unit testing on web application?
- How to conduct vapor liquid equilibrium experiment?
- Test case
- Typical user defined signal handler functions perform actions such as
- Quality center graphs in v 11.0
- It advisory in the big fours