What is the difference between a subscript and an index in a table definition?
A subscript is a working storage data definition item, typically a PIC (999) where a value must be moved to the subscript and then incremented or decremented by ADD TO and SUBTRACT FROM statements. An index is a register item that exists outside the program's working storage. You SET an index to a value and SET it UP BY value and DOWN BY value.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- QTP launch application methods
- Trigger - insert into one table update into another table
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- How we enter a new column in middle of our old columns?
- Power system
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- Alter table in db2 database
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.