How do you get current CPU utilization, memory and disk space usage in Linux/Unix?
What are the commands?
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- How to calculate ground fault current ?
- Operating range of voltage and current?
- Websphere application server qeustion
- Path of current in domestic loads
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- Design a job
- Display files date wise like aug 18th,19th,29th data files by using UNIX cmd?
- Web sphere application servers
- Multi user os
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?
- Voltage and current conroller
- What is memory in server and types of it(paged/non paged)
- Create a report on single query to display year wise sales in chart and current month in table in webi
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Memory addressing
- Extracting data from SAP r/s using Informatica
- Dc generator as an inverter
- UNIX shell script