How do you get current CPU utilization, memory and disk space usage in Linux/Unix?
What are the commands?
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- Design a job
- Display files date wise like aug 18th,19th,29th data files by using UNIX cmd?
- Web sphere application servers
- Getting files in datastage
- Calculating heat transfer through a cylinder
- How can I make my hard disk dynamic ?
- How to detect bottleneck
- Doubts on abinitio
- Dc generator as an inverter
- UNIX shell script
- Problem: 1. 1100v, 50hz,delta connected induction motor has a star connected slip ring rotor with stator to stator transformation ratio of 3.8 . The rotor resistance and stand still reactance are 0.01
- How to add running totals in report studio
- Etl testing in Informatica and UNIX
- Advantages of having seperate queues
- Explain the usage of type record, with datatype of the records as associative array
- Photo diodes
- Disk have become damage and we have datafile on it.
- For a scenario I need load runner to give me a report in a specific format.