If we declare a page isThreadSafe="false" then how the page will act?
Editorial / Best Answersatish_bakde
A JSP page is by default thread unsafe. That means when server finds a request to JSP, an instance is created and the request is processed. The code inside service method is processed. While in this process, if another request arrives, Server again starts executing the code inside service method for 2nd one. Multitasking is invoked to switch CPU between execution of these 2 threads created. Both are executing same code so, so if any thread changes a variable value and then second reads it, it will get changed one.
Though this is bad programming practise to have code like this, in case becomes unavoidable. At this time make page threadSafe="true". This will make service method synchronized and at a time only one thread will execute the code. other thread have to wait till that time. Assume how bad will be the response time of server when 100s of requests arrives at a time!
- Maximum number of records per page
- Read the following code and then implement the following parts:
- D2k report builder 6 page number variable
- Name change dynamically
- Co-operative switching
- How to find total rows in a paginated web table ?
- Post interview assignment
- What is the difference between page not found and page cannot be dislplayed
- Passing data between pages
- Write the testcase for login page
- Abstract class and final class
- Selenium webdriver program
- Automation testing
- View standard report toolbar in portlet page output
- Consider the following statements about (2,4) trees
- Facebook page testing
- Business requirements documents
- Drill through in saved output asking sine on information
- Variable declaration...
- Can you plz tell me the test cases for "account opening page" and "personnel information page" of bank management system..??