What is the difference between CMP and BMP
Answered by Jey on 2005-05-08 11:32:16:
CMP means Container Managed Persistence. When we write CMP bean , we dont need to write any JDBC code to connect to Database. The container will take care of connection our enitty beans fields with database. The Container manages the persistence of the bean. Absolutely no database access code is written inside the bean class.
BMP means Bean Managed Persistence. When we write BMP bean, it is programmer responsiblity to write JDBC code to connect to Database.
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- Power system
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.
- Difference between Informatica 8.1 and 8.6 in briefly
- Worksoft certify