What is the difference between CMP and BMP
Answered by Jey on 2005-05-08 11:32:16:
CMP means Container Managed Persistence. When we write CMP bean , we dont need to write any JDBC code to connect to Database. The container will take care of connection our enitty beans fields with database. The Container manages the persistence of the bean. Absolutely no database access code is written inside the bean class.
BMP means Bean Managed Persistence. When we write BMP bean, it is programmer responsiblity to write JDBC code to connect to Database.
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Vpn and vlan
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Pre-emtive and non-pre-emtive scheduling
- Dynamic cache
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- Windows 2000 vs windows 2000 server
- Half controlled and full controlled rectifier
- Filters and restricted columns
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Etl case and decode
- Horizontal and vertical clustering
- Mobile and desktop testing
- RMAN logical and physical backup
- Find function and query find function
- Difference between peopletools 8.52 and 8.54
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?