What is the difference between CMP and BMP
Answered by Jey on 2005-05-08 11:32:16:
CMP means Container Managed Persistence. When we write CMP bean , we dont need to write any JDBC code to connect to Database. The container will take care of connection our enitty beans fields with database. The Container manages the persistence of the bean. Absolutely no database access code is written inside the bean class.
BMP means Bean Managed Persistence. When we write BMP bean, it is programmer responsiblity to write JDBC code to connect to Database.
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- QTP launch application methods
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- Array differences
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Db2 data types
- Power system
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?