What is the difference between CMP and BMP
Answered by Jey on 2005-05-08 11:32:16:
CMP means Container Managed Persistence. When we write CMP bean , we dont need to write any JDBC code to connect to Database. The container will take care of connection our enitty beans fields with database. The Container manages the persistence of the bean. Absolutely no database access code is written inside the bean class.
BMP means Bean Managed Persistence. When we write BMP bean, it is programmer responsiblity to write JDBC code to connect to Database.
- What is difference between ipv4 & ipv6?
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Array differences
- Composite and alloy
- Db2 data types
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- Power system
- What is the difference between pinion and gear
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service