What is the difference between user and versatile user in superviser product?
I think user can work on all report in the document, but versatile user is a temparory user, so he work in particular report only.
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- File uploading in PHP
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- Write a program that reads from the user an integer and prints it until the user enters 0
- Where does Oracle stores the tables ?
- Power system
- C program to compare two text files
- Post interview assignment
- Business requirements documents
- Diffrence between product costing and process costing?
- Ui testing
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- Program to stimulate timer of an test