What is the difference between user and versatile user in superviser product?
I think user can work on all report in the document, but versatile user is a temparory user, so he work in particular report only.
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- Difference between 11i and r12
- Dataset stage and sequential file stage
- When you feel the product is not defect free product ?
- What is the difference between trigger and constraints ?
- What is the difference between pass data item value and pass parameter value ?
- What is the difference between page not found and page cannot be dislplayed
- Master data goverance
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Algorithm help
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- Basic program for banking in c++.
- Positive and negative testing