What is the difference between user and versatile user in superviser product?
I think user can work on all report in the document, but versatile user is a temparory user, so he work in particular report only.
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Vpn and vlan
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Inter-company journals
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Dynamic cache
- Property name of the field in QTP
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- Windows 2000 vs windows 2000 server
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- Filters and restricted columns
- Report studio restrict user to add new data item
- 2 isp working in one network
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Etl case and decode
- Sheet metal k factor
- Layout inspection quality control
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Safety stock calculations