What is the difference between user and versatile user in superviser product?
I think user can work on all report in the document, but versatile user is a temparory user, so he work in particular report only.
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- How to select the correct bug type ?
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- Post interview assignment
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- Ui testing
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- File uploading in PHP
- Write a specifications for generating a report?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- Array differences
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Db2 data types
- Power system
- C program to compare two text files
- Business requirements documents