What is the difference between user and versatile user in superviser product?
I think user can work on all report in the document, but versatile user is a temparory user, so he work in particular report only.
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Display products by country in cognos report studio
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Database connection tns names
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Vpn and vlan
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Inter-company journals
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Classical and alv report
- Acceptable tolerance limit
- Ms SQL server and SQL server
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Change request (cr) and modification
- Nominal ledger
- Roll back and roll forward
- To add the runtime property of an object into the excel sheet
- Siebel gateway down
- Filters and restricted columns