What is the difference between user and versatile user in superviser product?
I think user can work on all report in the document, but versatile user is a temparory user, so he work in particular report only.
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Difference between stlc and bug life cycle
- Published application icon is missing
- Citrix xenapp 6.5 server reboot
- Bundle of balloons algorithm
- Identify common web ui object properties
- Bills receivable general entry
- Oracle Apps attribute and GLobal attribute
- What to do when most important functionality is not working on the date of release?
- Oracle 11g architecture
- Finance & accounts
- Object and relational view
- Decode and case
- Mobile and desktop testing
- Alias and reference shorcuts in cognos
- RMAN logical and physical backup
- Find function and query find function
- What is calculating context?
- Difference between peopletools 8.52 and 8.54
- C drive space