What is the difference between user and versatile user in superviser product?
I think user can work on all report in the document, but versatile user is a temparory user, so he work in particular report only.
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Dynamic cache
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- Windows 2000 vs windows 2000 server
- Half controlled and full controlled rectifier
- Log sequence number and checkpoint id
- Materialised view
- Network printer and shared printer
- Selenium lists and array lists
- Selenium close() & quit() methods
- Sheet metal k factor
- Inter-company journals
- Layout inspection quality control
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Safety stock calculations
- Pre-emtive and non-pre-emtive scheduling
- Property name of the field in QTP
- Array in function
- Explain product based testing