What is the difference between user and versatile user in superviser product?
I think user can work on all report in the document, but versatile user is a temparory user, so he work in particular report only.
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Coding question
- What is the difference between pinion and gear
- What is difference between ipv4 & ipv6?
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Array differences
- How to select the correct bug type ?
- Composite and alloy
- Poor performance for user programs
- Multi user os
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?
- What is difference between dns & gns ?
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- Write a specifications for generating a report?
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?