What is the difference between actual parameters and formal parameters?
Actual parameters are parameters passed to the method when the method is invoked by a method call, and can vary from call to call. Formal parameters are parameters defined in the method definition.
This Question is not yet answered!
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- C program - find mistake
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- SAP r3 sd pricing
- What are the parameters to define set of books
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.
- Difference between Informatica 8.1 and 8.6 in briefly