What is the difference between actual parameters and formal parameters?
Actual parameters are parameters passed to the method when the method is invoked by a method call, and can vary from call to call. Formal parameters are parameters defined in the method definition.
This Question is not yet answered!
- Sum calculation in crosstab
- Read the following code and then implement the following parts:
- Difference between stlc and bug life cycle
- Sequence job creation scenario
- Identify common web ui object properties
- Oracle Apps attribute and GLobal attribute
- Oracle 11g architecture
- Finance & accounts
- Mig wielding parameters
- V-model and fish model
- Object and relational view
- Decode and case
- Mobile and desktop testing
- Alias and reference shorcuts in cognos
- RMAN logical and physical backup
- Find function and query find function
- How to write a test case
- Difference between peopletools 8.52 and 8.54
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?