What is the difference between actual parameters and formal parameters?
Actual parameters are parameters passed to the method when the method is invoked by a method call, and can vary from call to call. Formal parameters are parameters defined in the method definition.
This Question is not yet answered!
- Windows 2000 vs windows 2000 server
- Half controlled and full controlled rectifier
- Log sequence number and checkpoint id
- Materialised view
- Network printer and shared printer
- Selenium close() & quit() methods
- Difference between online citrix plugin and offline citrix plugin
- Object and relational view
- Sum calculation in crosstab
- Alias and reference shorcuts in cognos
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- Selenium lists and array lists
- Horizontal and vertical clustering
- Single thread and multiple thread
- Decode and case
- Mobile and desktop testing
- RMAN logical and physical backup
- Find function and query find function
- How to write a test case