What is the difference between actual parameters and formal parameters?
Actual parameters are parameters passed to the method when the method is invoked by a method call, and can vary from call to call. Formal parameters are parameters defined in the method definition.
This Question is not yet answered!
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Vpn and vlan
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Pre-emtive and non-pre-emtive scheduling
- Dynamic cache
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- Windows 2000 vs windows 2000 server
- Half controlled and full controlled rectifier
- Roll back and roll forward
- Add new parameter set
- Project accounting journal entries
- Filters and restricted columns
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Etl case and decode
- Horizontal and vertical clustering
- Mobile and desktop testing
- RMAN logical and physical backup
- Find function and query find function