What is the difference between actual parameters and formal parameters?
Actual parameters are parameters passed to the method when the method is invoked by a method call, and can vary from call to call. Formal parameters are parameters defined in the method definition.
This Question is not yet answered!
- Opc 43 & 53 cement grades
- Classical and alv report
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Roll back and roll forward
- Add new parameter set
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- Project accounting journal entries
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Vpn and vlan
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Create an anonymous PL/SQL block to enroll a student
- Ms SQL server and SQL server
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Change request (cr) and modification
- Nominal ledger
- Filters and restricted columns
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Horizontal and vertical clustering
- Mobile and desktop testing
- RMAN logical and physical backup