What is the difference between actual parameters and formal parameters?
Actual parameters are parameters passed to the method when the method is invoked by a method call, and can vary from call to call. Formal parameters are parameters defined in the method definition.
This Question is not yet answered!
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Dynamic cache
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- Windows 2000 vs windows 2000 server
- Half controlled and full controlled rectifier
- Log sequence number and checkpoint id
- Materialised view
- Network printer and shared printer
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Vpn and vlan
- Etl case and decode
- Pre-emtive and non-pre-emtive scheduling
- Horizontal and vertical clustering
- Mobile and desktop testing
- RMAN logical and physical backup
- Find function and query find function
- How to write a test case