Which type of binding does PL/SQL use?
Editorial / Best Answerg_sidhu
Before a PL/SQL program can be executed, it must be compiled. The PL/SQL compiler resolves references to Oracle objects by looking up their definitions in the data dictionary. Then, the compiler assigns storage addresses to program variables that will hold Oracle data so that Oracle can look up the addresses at run time. This process is called binding.
How a database language implements binding affects runtime efficiency and flexibility. Binding at compile time, called static or early binding, increases efficiency because the definitions of database objects are looked up then, not at run time. On the other hand, binding at run time, called dynamic or late binding, increases flexibility because the definitions of database objects can remain unknown until then.
- What type of testing it is?
- Binding wire
- How to decide which type of index to create on a table ?
- How do you implement SCD type 2 in datastage ?
- How to select the correct bug type ?
- How do you identify object attribute type in QTP
- What type of testing you would perform first in the testing environment ?
- What type of proactive measures you take for managing the windows server ?
- Which type micro processor is used in computers?
- How to generate a star pattern using Informatica?
- Test plan for transactional banking
- What type of issues you have faced after upgrade project?
- How to solve the function getbyidasync has invalid parameters in office app?
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- In procedures we can use record type is possible or not?
- Explain the usage of type record, with datatype of the records as associative array
- What exactly happens when aspx page is requested from browser?