Which type of binding does PL/SQL use?
Editorial / Best Answerg_sidhu
Before a PL/SQL program can be executed, it must be compiled. The PL/SQL compiler resolves references to Oracle objects by looking up their definitions in the data dictionary. Then, the compiler assigns storage addresses to program variables that will hold Oracle data so that Oracle can look up the addresses at run time. This process is called binding.
How a database language implements binding affects runtime efficiency and flexibility. Binding at compile time, called static or early binding, increases efficiency because the definitions of database objects are looked up then, not at run time. On the other hand, binding at run time, called dynamic or late binding, increases flexibility because the definitions of database objects can remain unknown until then.
- What type of proactive measures you take for managing the windows server ?
- Which type micro processor is used in computers?
- Overloading procedure - all parameters are default
- How can we insert into a table by fetching data from more then one table by using only single command
- Business analyst project lead question
- Web testing
- Network auditing
- Bulk binding
- Dropping a type in Oracle
- Database design
- Explain the usage of type record, with datatype of the records as associative array
- What exactly happens when aspx page is requested from browser?
- How to prepare for software tester entry level position
- Interview questions for testing anti virus software for apple products
- Document requirement
- Digital signature software - installed or saas