Which type of binding does PL/SQL use?
Editorial / Best Answerg_sidhu
Before a PL/SQL program can be executed, it must be compiled. The PL/SQL compiler resolves references to Oracle objects by looking up their definitions in the data dictionary. Then, the compiler assigns storage addresses to program variables that will hold Oracle data so that Oracle can look up the addresses at run time. This process is called binding.
How a database language implements binding affects runtime efficiency and flexibility. Binding at compile time, called static or early binding, increases efficiency because the definitions of database objects are looked up then, not at run time. On the other hand, binding at run time, called dynamic or late binding, increases flexibility because the definitions of database objects can remain unknown until then.
- Common heat exchanger
- Chicken and egg
- Automation test cases
- Defect tracking tools
- Earth quake engineering
- Read the following code and then implement the following parts:
- How to generate a star pattern using Informatica?
- What type of testing it is?
- Binding wire
- Refcursor data type
- Inductance in transmission lines
- Test plan for transactional banking
- What type of issues you have faced after upgrade project?
- How to solve the function getbyidasync has invalid parameters in office app?
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- Explain the usage of type record, with datatype of the records as associative array
- What exactly happens when aspx page is requested from browser?