What is a sequential circuit and What is a combinational circuit?Is there any difference between them? If yes what is it?
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: sweta basanta
Combinational circuit are those whose output depends only upon the present inputs but in sequential circuit the output depends upon both present and past inputs. that is the difference.
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Dynamic cache
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- Windows 2000 vs windows 2000 server
- Input impedance of cascade amplifier
- Half controlled and full controlled rectifier
- Log sequence number and checkpoint id
- Materialised view
- Network printer and shared printer
- Selenium lists and array lists
- Pre-emtive and non-pre-emtive scheduling
- Horizontal and vertical clustering
- Mobile and desktop testing
- RMAN logical and physical backup
- Find function and query find function
- Difference between peopletools 8.52 and 8.54
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- C program to compare two text files