What is a sequential circuit and What is a combinational circuit?Is there any difference between them? If yes what is it?
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: sweta basanta
Combinational circuit are those whose output depends only upon the present inputs but in sequential circuit the output depends upon both present and past inputs. that is the difference.
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Return neutral
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- Sequential file stage
- Difference between 11i and r12
- How to read a comma delimiter file in sequential file stage?
- Dataset stage and sequential file stage
- What is the difference between trigger and constraints ?
- What is the difference between pass data item value and pass parameter value ?
- What is the difference between page not found and page cannot be dislplayed
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.
- Difference between Informatica 8.1 and 8.6 in briefly
- Virtual ground