What is a sequential circuit and What is a combinational circuit?Is there any difference between them? If yes what is it?
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: sweta basanta
Combinational circuit are those whose output depends only upon the present inputs but in sequential circuit the output depends upon both present and past inputs. that is the difference.
- Validation and row counts
- Difference between stlc and bug life cycle
- Why neutral is not used in delta circuit?
- Identify common web ui object properties
- Oracle Apps attribute and GLobal attribute
- Oracle 11g architecture
- Read nth row from a file using sequential file stage in datastage
- Finance & accounts
- V-model and fish model
- Manual testing brd and srs documents
- Object and relational view
- Decode and case
- Mobile and desktop testing
- Alias and reference shorcuts in cognos
- RMAN logical and physical backup
- Find function and query find function
- Difference between peopletools 8.52 and 8.54
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?