What is a sequential circuit and What is a combinational circuit?Is there any difference between them? If yes what is it?
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: sweta basanta
Combinational circuit are those whose output depends only upon the present inputs but in sequential circuit the output depends upon both present and past inputs. that is the difference.
- Windows 2000 vs windows 2000 server
- Input impedance of cascade amplifier
- Half controlled and full controlled rectifier
- Log sequence number and checkpoint id
- Materialised view
- Network printer and shared printer
- Selenium close() & quit() methods
- Difference between online citrix plugin and offline citrix plugin
- Power electronics - determine resistor, capacitor and inductor using a battery, a switch and a lamp.
- Object and relational view
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- Selenium lists and array lists
- Horizontal and vertical clustering
- Single thread and multiple thread
- Decode and case
- Mobile and desktop testing
- RMAN logical and physical backup
- Find function and query find function
- Difference between peopletools 8.52 and 8.54