What is a sequential circuit and What is a combinational circuit?Is there any difference between them? If yes what is it?
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: sweta basanta
Combinational circuit are those whose output depends only upon the present inputs but in sequential circuit the output depends upon both present and past inputs. that is the difference.¬†
- Distribution of number of rows equally.
- Coding question
- What is the difference between pinion and gear
- What is difference between ipv4 & ipv6?
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Array differences
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?
- What is difference between dns & gns ?
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service