What is the range of the char type
The range of the char type is 0 to 2^16 - 1.
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Operating range of voltage and current?
- How to select the correct bug type ?
- Db2 data types
- How do you identify object attribute type in QTP
- What type of testing you would perform first in the testing environment ?
- What type of proactive measures you take for managing the windows server ?
- What is range look up and how it is used in datastage.
- Which type micro processor is used in computers?
- Positive and negative test cases
- How to seperate two diff datatypes and load it into two files?
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- How do you implement SCD type 2 in datastage ?
- In procedures we can use record type is possible or not?
- What are the types of ups ?
- How will you differentiate the transformer
- Positive and negative testing
- Database design
- Explain the usage of type record, with datatype of the records as associative array
- What exactly happens when aspx page is requested from browser?