What is the range of the char type
The range of the char type is 0 to 2^16 - 1.
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- What type of proactive measures you take for managing the windows server ?
- What is range look up and how it is used in datastage.
- Which type micro processor is used in computers?
- Positive and negative test cases
- How to seperate two diff datatypes and load it into two files?
- Overloading procedure - all parameters are default
- How can we insert into a table by fetching data from more then one table by using only single command
- Business analyst project lead question
- Find substring in string
- What are the types of ups ?
- How will you differentiate the transformer
- Positive and negative testing
- Distinct palindromic sub strings
- Database design
- Explain the usage of type record, with datatype of the records as associative array
- Python - how to write a function
- What exactly happens when aspx page is requested from browser?