What is aggregation, decomposition, generalization in rdbms
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- What is aggregation in DBMS?Explain in simple words.
- Aggregation and roll-up aggregation
- Using examples differentiate between a DBMS, RDBMS and a distributed database
- Incremental aggregator transformation
- Single level transformation
- Sorted input option in incremental aggregation
- RDBMS relation
- Aggregation key
- Difference between aggregation and composition
- Use of C++ in daily life
- 3 key properties of RDBMS
- DBMS v/s RDBMS
- How to connect a RDBMS with eeprom present in the microcontroller?
- In frameworks, there are 2 categories, namely functional decomposition & modular decomposition. Explain?
- What is difference between pl and PL/SQLrole of data dictionary in RDBMShow formula are formed for domain & tuble calculus
- What is codd’s rules?
- What is incremantal aggregation?