What are two virtual tables available during database trigger execution ?
The table columns are referred as OLD.column_name and NEW.column_name.For triggers related to INSERT only NEW.column_name values only available.For triggers related to UPDATE only OLD.column_name NEW.column_name values only available.For triggers related to DELETE only OLD.column_name values only available.
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Database connection tns names
- Generate surrogate key in database
- SQL query to convert single row from multiple tables into single row in a table
- How we can implement bulk collect methodology in datastage
- Implement bulk collect methodology in datastage
- Database table active records count
- Db writers
- Dual table
- Online redolog file/group recovery
- Add a sequence number for a table/row
- Load 10 input files into 10 target tables at a time
- To connect same graph having 2 phases but to run in different database
- Employee errors and warnings in PS GLobal payroll
- Jcl to send sms to mobile
- RMAN incremental backup recovery
- Redis server database data storage
- Testing source and target in different database
- Measuring database usage
- Execution of test cases
- What is calculating context?