What are two virtual tables available during database trigger execution ?
The table columns are referred as OLD.column_name and NEW.column_name.For triggers related to INSERT only NEW.column_name values only available.For triggers related to UPDATE only OLD.column_name NEW.column_name values only available.For triggers related to DELETE only OLD.column_name values only available.
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Db writers
- Dual table
- Etl testing - validate data
- Retreive data from 2 tables
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Component event trigger
- Decrease graph execution time
- Load excel data into Oracle database
- How to retrieve only duplicate records in database table?
- Multiple database access one instance
- Measuring database usage
- Online redolog file/group recovery
- Add a sequence number for a table/row
- Execution of test cases
- Pick the delta data from specific files or tables
- What is calculating context?
- Routines and stored procedure
- Better performance collection
- Data structure to maintain photographs database
- What will happen to the users that are already connected to the database when (alter system enable restricted session;) command is fired in the database.