What are two virtual tables available during database trigger execution ?
The table columns are referred as OLD.column_name and NEW.column_name.For triggers related to INSERT only NEW.column_name values only available.For triggers related to UPDATE only OLD.column_name NEW.column_name values only available.For triggers related to DELETE only OLD.column_name values only available.
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Value of x at the time of execution
- Nullable and not nullable tables
- Slow performance in production database
- Table name and trigger name
- Oracle forms program units procedure vs database procedure
- Load 10 input files into 10 target tables at a time
- To connect same graph having 2 phases but to run in different database
- Jcl to send sms to mobile
- Database connection tns names
- Generate surrogate key in database
- Physical and logical loss in database
- Queries for truck booking
- Last execution time
- Clone MySQL database
- Mutating trigger timing
- Employee errors and warnings in PS GLobal payroll
- Redis server database data storage
- Measuring database usage
- Execution of test cases
- What is calculating context?