What are two virtual tables available during database trigger execution ?
The table columns are referred as OLD.column_name and NEW.column_name.For triggers related to INSERT only NEW.column_name values only available.For triggers related to UPDATE only OLD.column_name NEW.column_name values only available.For triggers related to DELETE only OLD.column_name values only available.
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Component event trigger
- Decrease graph execution time
- Load excel data into Oracle database
- How to retrieve only duplicate records in database table?
- Multiple database access one instance
- Triggering events in Oracle
- What is the batch and parllel execution?
- Trigger - insert into one table update into another table
- Where does Oracle stores the tables ?
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- What is calculating context?
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Routines and stored procedure
- Better performance collection
- What will happen to the users that are already connected to the database when (alter system enable restricted session;) command is fired in the database.
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Block level backups
- Alter table in db2 database
- Virtual ground
- Database design questions