What are two virtual tables available during database trigger execution ?
The table columns are referred as OLD.column_name and NEW.column_name.For triggers related to INSERT only NEW.column_name values only available.For triggers related to UPDATE only OLD.column_name NEW.column_name values only available.For triggers related to DELETE only OLD.column_name values only available.
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Generate surrogate key in database
- How we can implement bulk collect methodology in datastage
- Database table active records count
- Db writers
- Dual table
- Online redolog file/group recovery
- Add a sequence number for a table/row
- Etl testing - validate data
- Pick the delta data from specific files or tables
- Retreive data from 2 tables
- SQL query to convert single row from multiple tables into single row in a table
- RMAN incremental backup recovery
- Implement bulk collect methodology in datastage
- Redis server database data storage
- Testing source and target in different database
- Measuring database usage
- Execution of test cases
- What is calculating context?
- Better performance collection
- Data structure to maintain photographs database