How do you replace Carriage return via Search and Replace in word?

Recently I had to search and replace carriage return with space in word, I search the net and found ^p could be used as Carriage return Search and Replace input box.

so just wanted to share it with you all, though could be basic but though it would help some one in search of same thing !!!

Questions by jbanx   answers by jbanx


This Question is not yet answered!


Related Answered Questions


Related Open Questions