To view installed Oracle version information
Answer posted by Scott on 2005-05-25 18:41:26: From the SQL> prompt, type the following:
select * from v$version;
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Select the even and odd records
- Load excel data into Oracle database
- How do you change Oracle default system date like mon-dd-yyyy
- Triggering events in Oracle
- What are static and dynamic reports?
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Request timeout of servers while ping
- Where does Oracle stores the tables ?
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Reversal journal entry in Oracle r12
- D2k report builder 6 page number variable
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- View standard report toolbar in portlet page output
- Question about the design
- Game of jack straws
- Reports development
- What is blender in Oracle hyperion drm?
- How to dump rest webservice data into Oracle 11g
- Image load in gridview help of picasso library
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.