To view installed Oracle version information
Answer posted by Scott on 2005-05-25 18:41:26: From the SQL> prompt, type the following:
select * from v$version;
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Where does Oracle stores the tables ?
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Reversal journal entry in Oracle r12
- Why we use materialized view? Or when do I go for an materialized view
- Mro center (aviation) accounting
- Why we use materialized view ?
- High water mark
- Can we add a column to view ?
- Logical backup and physical backup
- Accounts payable interview questions
- How do you run diagnostics for a particular module
- Request timeout of servers while ping
- Gaps identification during upgradation
- Explain the business flow of Oracle general ledger
- Drill through in saved output asking sine on information
- Can someone help me to derive possible test scenarios to test Oracle ebs- (rms)
- Peoplesoft upgrade
- Peoplesoft instance from db2 to Oracle
- What is average balance in Oracle financials?