To view installed Oracle version information
Answer posted by Scott on 2005-05-25 18:41:26: From the SQL> prompt, type the following:
select * from v$version;
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- How do you change Oracle default system date like mon-dd-yyyy
- Triggering events in Oracle
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Request timeout of servers while ping
- Where does Oracle stores the tables ?
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Reversal journal entry in Oracle r12
- Why we use materialized view? Or when do I go for an materialized view
- Mro center (aviation) accounting
- Why we use materialized view ?
- Image load in gridview help of picasso library
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- What are static and dynamic reports?
- Kt provide to employes
- What is the use of Oracle dumps and servers?
- Oracle production support common issues ?
- How do you run diagnostics for a particular module
- Gaps identification during upgradation
- Explain the business flow of Oracle general ledger