Can a view be updated/inserted/deleted? If Yes under what conditions ?
A View can be updated/deleted/inserted if it has only one base table if the view is based on columns from one or more tables then insert, update and delete is not possible.
Showing Answers 1 - 11 of 11 Answers
- Component event trigger
- Update strategy
- How to identify updated records in datastage.
- Performance of an aggreartor
- Why we use materialized view? Or when do I go for an materialized view
- Why we use materialized view ?
- Can we add a column to view ?
- How can I verify the latest data from above table?
- Ims query
- Reference table from inside a procedure
- Object and relational view
- Recover chat history
- Pick the delta data from specific files or tables
- Uploading data through bdc call transaction and session method
- View standard report toolbar in portlet page output
- Question about the design
- Image load in gridview help of picasso library
- How to differentiate the websites of different technologies!!!!
- View sent mail in mqc 9.0
- Hp qc -- test lab -- grid view