Can a view be updated/inserted/deleted? If Yes under what conditions ?
A View can be updated/deleted/inserted if it has only one base table if the view is based on columns from one or more tables then insert, update and delete is not possible.
Showing Answers 1 - 11 of 11 Answers
- Shell script validate password
- C++ macros functionality
- Materialised view
- Online redolog file/group recovery
- Object and relational view
- Recover chat history
- Pick the delta data from specific files or tables
- Component event trigger
- Update strategy
- How to identify updated records in datastage.
- Uploading data through bdc call transaction and session method
- View standard report toolbar in portlet page output
- Question about the design
- Image load in gridview help of picasso library
- How to differentiate the websites of different technologies!!!!
- View sent mail in mqc 9.0
- Hp qc -- test lab -- grid view
- Second interview with company for different position
- QTP - shared object repository (sor)
- Data planning & modeling