Can a view be updated/inserted/deleted? If Yes under what conditions ?
A View can be updated/deleted/inserted if it has only one base table if the view is based on columns from one or more tables then insert, update and delete is not possible.
Showing Answers 1 - 10 of 10 Answers
- Update strategy
- How to identify updated records in datastage.
- Performance of an aggreartor
- Why we use materialized view? Or when do I go for an materialized view
- Why we use materialized view ?
- Can we add a column to view ?
- How can I verify the latest data from above table?
- Ims query
- Reference table from inside a procedure
- Indexing on frequently updated table
- Image load in gridview help of picasso library
- How to differentiate the websites of different technologies!!!!
- View sent mail in mqc 9.0
- Hp qc -- test lab -- grid view
- Second interview with company for different position
- QTP - shared object repository (sor)
- Data planning & modeling
- Record movie clips of run session in QTP
- Layer2 software design
- Which logfile will get updated when you are migrating