What is Restricted Mode of Instance Startup ?
An instance can be started in (or later altered to be in) restricted mode so that when the database is open connections are limited only to those whose user accounts have been granted the RESTRICTED SESSION system privilege.
Showing Answers 1 - 5 of 5 Answers
- How can we run a datastage job form sequential mode to parallel mode
- Log sequence number and checkpoint id
- Online redolog file/group recovery
- Thermal contact resistance
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Multiple database access one instance
- Formats of reports??
- Problem on train
- Moving data from 1 table to another
- Why more redo logs are generated when the database is in begin backup mode
- To connect same graph having 2 phases but to run in different database
- Filters and restricted columns
- Horizontal and vertical clustering
- Refresh data in background mode xcode (swift)
- View standard report toolbar in portlet page output
- What will happen to the users that are already connected to the database when (alter system enable restricted session;) command is fired in the database.
- Peoplesoft instance from db2 to Oracle
- Block corrupted in datafile
- Arm in cpsr
- Getting error message: "this test is locked by another alm/qc user. It will open in read-only mode."