What is Restricted Mode of Instance Startup ?
An instance can be started in (or later altered to be in) restricted mode so that when the database is open connections are limited only to those whose user accounts have been granted the RESTRICTED SESSION system privilege.
Showing Answers 1 - 5 of 5 Answers
- Log sequence number and checkpoint id
- Thermal contact resistance
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Multiple database access one instance
- Formats of reports??
- Problem on train
- Moving data from 1 table to another
- Why more redo logs are generated when the database is in begin backup mode
- How to find if the connected database is asm instance database or not?
- Oracle locks
- Horizontal and vertical clustering
- Online redolog file/group recovery
- Refresh data in background mode xcode (swift)
- View standard report toolbar in portlet page output
- What will happen to the users that are already connected to the database when (alter system enable restricted session;) command is fired in the database.
- Peoplesoft instance from db2 to Oracle
- Block corrupted in datafile
- Arm in cpsr
- Getting error message: "this test is locked by another alm/qc user. It will open in read-only mode."
- Describe an instance when you had to overcome a difficult situation.