What is Restricted Mode of Instance Startup ?
An instance can be started in (or later altered to be in) restricted mode so that when the database is open connections are limited only to those whose user accounts have been granted the RESTRICTED SESSION system privilege.
Showing Answers 1 - 5 of 5 Answers
- Formats of reports??
- Problem on train
- Moving data from 1 table to another
- Why more redo logs are generated when the database is in begin backup mode
- How to find if the connected database is asm instance database or not?
- Oracle locks
- Java-class variable vs instance variable
- Restricted rows display to the report page which should divisible by 5
- What is the main purpose of return in functions?
- How do 80386 switches from real mode to protected mode?
- Multiple database access one instance
- Peoplesoft instance from db2 to Oracle
- Block corrupted in datafile
- Arm in cpsr
- Getting error message: "this test is locked by another alm/qc user. It will open in read-only mode."
- Describe an instance when you had to overcome a difficult situation.
- PF card function
- Synchronous motor
- Update run mode
- Singleton pattern