What is self-referential integrity constraint ?
If a foreign key reference a parent key of the same table is called self-referential integrity constraint.
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Maintaining data integrity
- Data integrity
- Database testing
- Referential integrity constraint
- Referential integrity
- Use of constraint name
- Default constraint
- Integrity rules
- Verify integrity of image copy
- Describe collage as system?
- Informatica data integrity check
- Oracle referential backup
- What is the business integrity in Oracle Apps?
- Give description about constraint based loading, with example.
- Implementing a referential integrity in dw environmentsupports analytical performance in the databasecreates issues in fact loadingsupports implementing a table for each dimension attributeresults int
- Design module includes all of the following exceptspecify data integrity rulesspecify requirements definitionsspecify data transformation rulesspecify traceability to requirements
- What is codd’s rules?
- How do u check for the consistency and integrity of model and repository?
- offhand:premeditation:: a. Upright: integrity b. Aboveboard: guile c. Cutthroat: competition d. Backward: direction