How do you Join tables from different Oracle Databases ?
2 tables are present on 2 oracle databases, How to join those 2 tables? Which transformation should be used?
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- How is cartesian join performed using a join stage?
- How do you change Oracle default system date like mon-dd-yyyy
- Triggering events in Oracle
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Where does Oracle stores the tables ?
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- Reversal journal entry in Oracle r12
- Source file and 3 output tables records problem
- While doing conversions different columns will load into interface tables automatically or not?
- What are static and dynamic reports?
- Kt provide to employes
- What is the use of Oracle dumps and servers?
- Oracle production support common issues ?
- How do you run diagnostics for a particular module
- Gaps identification during upgradation
- Explain the business flow of Oracle general ledger
- Can someone help me to derive possible test scenarios to test Oracle ebs- (rms)
- Wants to change career into Informatica
- Database design questions