How do you Join tables from different Oracle Databases ?
2 tables are present on 2 oracle databases, How to join those 2 tables? Which transformation should be used?
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- Load excel data into Oracle database
- If I will pass null key to join components, then what will be output?
- How is cartesian join performed using a join stage?
- How do you change Oracle default system date like mon-dd-yyyy
- Triggering events in Oracle
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Where does Oracle stores the tables ?
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- Reversal journal entry in Oracle r12
- How to join data from two partitions of a multifile in abinitio..!
- Reports development
- What is blender in Oracle hyperion drm?
- Which tool you have used for monitoring the databases?
- How to dump rest webservice data into Oracle 11g
- What are static and dynamic reports?
- Kt provide to employes
- What is the use of Oracle dumps and servers?
- Oracle production support common issues ?
- How do you run diagnostics for a particular module