How do you Join tables from different Oracle Databases ?
2 tables are present on 2 oracle databases, How to join those 2 tables? Which transformation should be used?
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- Source file and 3 output tables records problem
- While doing conversions different columns will load into interface tables automatically or not?
- Trouble creating queries
- High water mark
- Logical backup and physical backup
- Version upgrade
- How to write an query for the following?
- How many child tables are possible to create based on one parent table
- Reversal journal entry in Oracle r12
- Gaps identification during upgradation
- Explain the business flow of Oracle general ledger
- Can someone help me to derive possible test scenarios to test Oracle ebs- (rms)
- Wants to change career into Informatica
- Database design questions
- Peoplesoft instance from db2 to Oracle
- What is average balance in Oracle financials?
- Load controller
- Adding new application at existing Oracle 11gr2 database.