How do you Join tables from different Oracle Databases ?
2 tables are present on 2 oracle databases, How to join those 2 tables? Which transformation should be used?
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- Joiner data and index cache
- Outer join
- Inter-company journals
- Output (number of records) using joins and union
- Output records using joins and union
- Db writers
- Add a sequence number for a table/row
- Pick the delta data from specific files or tables
- Oracle DBA upgrade concepts
- Oracle Apps attribute and GLobal attribute
- SQL query to convert single row from multiple tables into single row in a table
- Apply form handlers in existing Oracle forms
- Safety stock calculations
- Server 2008 r2 local administrator query
- Question on constraints
- Find function and query find function
- What is calculating context?
- Better performance collection
- Reports development
- Kt provide to employes