What will happen if we give GOBACK instead of STOPRUN in a cobol program which is not called by some other program?
This question is related to TCS Interview
Showing Answers 1 - 7 of 7 Answers
- Read the following code and then implement the following parts:
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- C++ program to output the sum of positive numbers
- Implementing SCD type2
- Most recent complex/challenging projects
- Co-operative switching
- Write a program to display all files containing demo in their name in QTP
- What happen after ckeck point?
- What is statement and branch coverage for this program?
- Even or odd number
- Major defects faced in your career
- Public metrics
- Cics debugging
- Copy data from pds to vsam
- Input generator
- Test UNIX login
- Main usage
- String input library
- Topological sort algorithm
- Game of jack straws