What will happen if we give GOBACK instead of STOPRUN in a cobol program which is not called by some other program?
This question is related to TCS Interview
Showing Answers 1 - 7 of 7 Answers
- Test cases on privacy settings
- Null key in scan and dedup
- C program 1-d array
- Write a program that reads from the user an integer and prints it until the user enters 0
- What is the use of inspect verb in cobol?
- Finding errors from PL/SQL package
- Algorithm help
- How many bytes occupied following comp example?
- Why we use materialized view? Or when do I go for an materialized view
- Why we use materialized view ?
- Post interview assignment
- Business requirements documents
- C program - find mistake
- Program to stimulate timer of an test
- How to write a program for fibonacci series using perl?
- Basic program for banking in c++.
- Quantity survey billing engineer - butt filling question
- Replay the script without browser in vugen
- Adding new application at existing Oracle 11gr2 database.