What will happen if we give GOBACK instead of STOPRUN in a cobol program which is not called by some other program?
This question is related to TCS Interview
Showing Answers 1 - 7 of 7 Answers
- C++ program to output the sum of positive numbers
- Implementing SCD type2
- Most recent complex/challenging projects
- Co-operative switching
- Write a program to display all files containing demo in their name in QTP
- What happen after ckeck point?
- What is statement and branch coverage for this program?
- Even or odd number
- Which order the functions would be called?
- Formats of reports??
- String input library
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Topological sort algorithm
- Game of jack straws
- What will happen to the users that are already connected to the database when (alter system enable restricted session;) command is fired in the database.
- What are the possible senarios to choose that an application can be manually tested or automated.
- Write a simple program to organize student marks ?
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- Asynchronous counter and synchronous counter
- Write a program that inserts a node at a specific location of a circular linked list.