What is query of display the all tables in SQL server ?
Editorial / Best Answersantanukd
Just replace "[your-schema-name-here]" in the following query with your schema name. Hope it comes handy to some of you out there.
Select 'TABLE' as OBJECT_TYPE, TABLE_NAME as OBJECT_NAME, TABLE_SCHEMA as OBJECT_SCHEMA from information_schema.VIEWS
Select 'VIEW' as OBJECT_TYPE, TABLE_NAME as OBJECT_NAME, TABLE_SCHEMA as OBJECT_SCHEMA from information_schema.VIEWS
Select 'INDEX[Type:Name:Table]' as OBJECT_TYPE, concat(CONSTRAINT_TYPE,' : ',CONSTRAINT_NAME,' : ',TABLE_NAME) as OBJECT_NAME,TABLE_SCHEMA AS OBJECT_SCHEMA from information_schema.TABLE_CONSTRAINTS
Select 'Procedure/Functions' as OBJECT_TYPE, ROUTINE_NAME as OBJECT_NAME, ROUTINE_SCHEMA as OBJECT_SCHEMA from information_schema.ROUTINES
Showing Answers 1 - 16 of 16 Answers
- Distinct values
- Request timeout of servers while ping
- Where does Oracle stores the tables ?
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- What type of proactive measures you take for managing the windows server ?
- Mail server communication issue for all users in a lan
- How much time should it to take to set up a server with 5 workstations and network it?
- Source file and 3 output tables records problem
- PostgreSQL - error message
- Studetnt result should get pass (or) fail
- RMAN backup
- What is the diff b/w jira, bugzilla and tfs(team foundation server)?
- What is the command for below question ?
- Ssl hand shake
- Interview questions on hogan core banking testing
- Wants to change career into Informatica
- Database design questions
- Peoplesoft instance from db2 to Oracle
- How to test load (performance) when web application is running on server?