What is query of display the all tables in SQL server ?
Editorial / Best Answersantanukd
Just replace "[your-schema-name-here]" in the following query with your schema name. Hope it comes handy to some of you out there.
Select 'TABLE' as OBJECT_TYPE, TABLE_NAME as OBJECT_NAME, TABLE_SCHEMA as OBJECT_SCHEMA from information_schema.VIEWS
Select 'VIEW' as OBJECT_TYPE, TABLE_NAME as OBJECT_NAME, TABLE_SCHEMA as OBJECT_SCHEMA from information_schema.VIEWS
Select 'INDEX[Type:Name:Table]' as OBJECT_TYPE, concat(CONSTRAINT_TYPE,' : ',CONSTRAINT_NAME,' : ',TABLE_NAME) as OBJECT_NAME,TABLE_SCHEMA AS OBJECT_SCHEMA from information_schema.TABLE_CONSTRAINTS
Select 'Procedure/Functions' as OBJECT_TYPE, ROUTINE_NAME as OBJECT_NAME, ROUTINE_SCHEMA as OBJECT_SCHEMA from information_schema.ROUTINES
Showing Answers 1 - 16 of 16 Answers
- How do http server knows if it is static request or dynamic request.?
- Websphere application server qeustion
- How do you install print server in windows 2008 /2008 r2 server core?
- Question on array
- How to tune plugin-configuration file in websphere application server
- Distinct values
- Request timeout of servers while ping
- Where does Oracle stores the tables ?
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- What type of proactive measures you take for managing the windows server ?
- SAP question regarding sales order data
- Which one of the following in not a client-server?
- Write a program to display all files containing demo in their name in QTP
- What is use of sharepoint and which is supported client os and server os.
- What is memory in server and types of it(paged/non paged)
- Create a report on single query to display year wise sales in chart and current month in table in webi
- How do you find why the particular query running slow?
- RMAN backup
- What is the diff b/w jira, bugzilla and tfs(team foundation server)?
- What is the command for below question ?