What is relative path and absolute path?
Absolute path : Exact path from root directory.Relative path : Relative to the current path.
Showing Answers 1 - 9 of 9 Answers
- Path of current in domestic loads
- Relative humidity
- What the browser sends when you enter the url?
- Relative distance between pairs of letters
- Heat direction
- Path and classpath
- How can we use a function defined in the $ai_xfr as pdl without adding the path of the .Xfr file in ab_air_defs
- Time to reach a from c
- Wants to change career into Informatica
- What exactly happens when aspx page is requested from browser?
- Help on MySQL
- Direction of current flow in three pole regulator
- What are the things you wish to achieve in 5 years?
- Insert and retrieve images
- Context path
- Xml, xslt, x-path, x-query & bpel
- How to record the QTP run session using vb script?
- How to give path of the excel file in the datadriven test cases with out using the absolute path?