What is the difference between rownum,rowid
Editorial / Best Answerrishipahuja
rowid has a physical significance i.e you can read a row if you know rowid. It is complete physical address of a row.
While rownum is temporary serial number allocated to each returned row during query execution.
Showing Answers 1 - 9 of 9 Answers
- What is difference between ipv4 & ipv6?
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Array differences
- Composite and alloy
- Db2 data types
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- Power system
- What is the difference between pinion and gear
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service