What is the difference between rownum,rowid
Editorial / Best Answerrishipahuja
rowid has a physical significance i.e you can read a row if you know rowid. It is complete physical address of a row.
While rownum is temporary serial number allocated to each returned row during query execution.
Showing Answers 1 - 9 of 9 Answers
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- QTP launch application methods
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- Array differences
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Db2 data types
- Power system
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?