What is difference between baseband and broadband transmission?
In a baseband transmission, the entire bandwidth of the cable is consumed by a single signal. In broadband transmission, signals are sent on multiple frequencies, allowing multiple signals to be sent simultaneously.
Showing Answers 1 - 15 of 15 Answers
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.
- Difference between Informatica 8.1 and 8.6 in briefly
- Worksoft certify
- Difference between computer architecture, structure, and organization
- User stories and use case
- What does online channel means in testing