What is Dispatcher?
->Dispatcher module gives control of the CPU to the process selected by the short-term scheduler; this involves:Switching contextSwitching to user modeJumping to the proper location in the user program to restart that program Dispatch latency – time it takes for the dispatcher to stop one process and start another running.
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Struts application in rad error
- Scheduler and dispatcher
- Cryptographic information error in reportnet
- What is the difference between today and now function in impromptu?What is the function of dispatcher in reportnet
- When I try to connect to the repository server I am getting this message can someone help me..Starting repository [infa_rep](6016|1292) Informatica repository agent, version [7.1.1], build , 32-
- Waht is request dispatcher?Explaim with application?
- What is request dispatcher and what is request process?
- Window manager system consists of the
- # explain about roll area , dispatcher, ABAP-processor.
- # what is the final entry in bdc table ?# how can I get output on same page ?# why transaction varient need ?# if I have table control, what is the same code in pbo and pai ?# who take care of data wh
- Types of dispatcher
- Request dispatcher
- Which of the following statement is false about the message dispatcher
- Which of the following statement is false about the wmsendmessage
- How many dispatcher processes are created ?
- What is the function of dispatcher (dnnn) ?
- What are functions of pmon ?