Tuning can be done on which servers?
A) Database Server b) App Server c) Batch Server e) Web Server
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Websphere application server qeustion
- How do you optimise your PL/SQL code?
- What are cables used for connecting servers, desktops and laptops?
- Request timeout of servers while ping
- Citrix applications
- Web sphere application servers
- Getting files in datastage
- How to detect bottleneck
- Datastage performance tuning
- What are the types of hard disks used in servers?
- Performance tuning in SQL
- Loadrunner in performance tuning and analysis
- How to check all the servers in multiple nodes are running or not ?
- Performance tuning
- Solaris administration server telnet
- Query based database tuning
- Worst problem encountered till date
- Caching configuration
- Context switch
- Which technology is better for a real time financial application?