What is the difference between transaction database and data warehouse databases?
Editorial / Best Answeropbang
Transaction Database Vs DataWarehouse Database-
1. Transaction Database is Relational Database with the normalised table, whereas DataWarehouse is with denormalised Table.
2. Transaction Database is highly volatile... Designed to maintain transaction of the business Where DataWarehouse is non volatile.. with periodic updates.
3. Transaction Database is OLTP... Datawarehouse ... is for analysis...
4. Transaction Database is functional data... DataWarehouse database Data is subject oriented.
- QTP launch application methods
- What are different data structures supported by PL/SQL.??
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- How to convert varchar to date ?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- What are transformation rules in data mapping
- Alter table in db2 database
- Print with SQL code
- Microstrategy differences
- Aggregations for a system
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- How to add running totals in report studio