What is the difference between transaction database and data warehouse databases?
Editorial / Best Answeropbang
Transaction Database Vs DataWarehouse Database-
1. Transaction Database is Relational Database with the normalised table, whereas DataWarehouse is with denormalised Table.
2. Transaction Database is highly volatile... Designed to maintain transaction of the business Where DataWarehouse is non volatile.. with periodic updates.
3. Transaction Database is OLTP... Datawarehouse ... is for analysis...
4. Transaction Database is functional data... DataWarehouse database Data is subject oriented.
- Joiner data and index cache
- How we can implement bulk collect methodology in datastage
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Vpn and vlan
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Database table active records count
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Not selecting lookups record
- Dynamic cache
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- RMAN incremental backup recovery
- Filters and restricted columns
- Implement bulk collect methodology in datastage
- Report studio restrict user to add new data item
- C based on data structure
- Redis server database data storage
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Etl case and decode
- Writing test scenario for copy and paste data
- Safety stock calculations