What is the difference between transaction database and data warehouse databases?
Editorial / Best Answeropbang
Transaction Database Vs DataWarehouse Database-
1. Transaction Database is Relational Database with the normalised table, whereas DataWarehouse is with denormalised Table.
2. Transaction Database is highly volatile... Designed to maintain transaction of the business Where DataWarehouse is non volatile.. with periodic updates.
3. Transaction Database is OLTP... Datawarehouse ... is for analysis...
4. Transaction Database is functional data... DataWarehouse database Data is subject oriented.
- Opc 43 & 53 cement grades
- Process 1tb data and get max age for each gender group
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Roll back and roll forward
- Perform funnel
- Oracle forms program units procedure vs database procedure
- To connect same graph having 2 phases but to run in different database
- Database connection tns names
- Load a date field value from sequencial file to databse table with out using transformer
- Project data model
- Ntfs security
- Clone MySQL database
- Classical and alv report
- Total quality management (mba)
- Comparison of 2 files in mainframe
- Ms SQL server and SQL server
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Etl extract and loading strategies
- Change request (cr) and modification
- Nominal ledger