What is the difference between transaction database and data warehouse databases?
Editorial / Best Answeropbang
Transaction Database Vs DataWarehouse Database-
1. Transaction Database is Relational Database with the normalised table, whereas DataWarehouse is with denormalised Table.
2. Transaction Database is highly volatile... Designed to maintain transaction of the business Where DataWarehouse is non volatile.. with periodic updates.
3. Transaction Database is OLTP... Datawarehouse ... is for analysis...
4. Transaction Database is functional data... DataWarehouse database Data is subject oriented.
- Duplicate record in datastage
- Add data table
- Slow performance in production database
- Display column as rows
- Opc 43 & 53 cement grades
- Process 1tb data and get max age for each gender group
- Classical and alv report
- Comparison of 2 files in mainframe
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Teradata versions
- Project and project architecture
- Find corrupted record in multifile
- Data loading table mode
- Modify record in multi-file
- Physical and logical loss in database
- Ibm install manager and launcher
- SAP bo backup and data auditing
- Telecom project explanation in data stage
- Data modelling and data warehouse experience