What is the difference between transaction database and data warehouse databases?
Editorial / Best Answeropbang
Transaction Database Vs DataWarehouse Database-
1. Transaction Database is Relational Database with the normalised table, whereas DataWarehouse is with denormalised Table.
2. Transaction Database is highly volatile... Designed to maintain transaction of the business Where DataWarehouse is non volatile.. with periodic updates.
3. Transaction Database is OLTP... Datawarehouse ... is for analysis...
4. Transaction Database is functional data... DataWarehouse database Data is subject oriented.
- Database table active records count
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Not selecting lookups record
- Dynamic cache
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- Transaction control transformation
- How to achieve this?
- Db writers
- Windows 2000 vs windows 2000 server
- Dual table
- Vpn and vlan
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Etl case and decode
- Writing test scenario for copy and paste data
- Safety stock calculations
- Testing source and target in different database
- Pre-emtive and non-pre-emtive scheduling
- Use idq mapplet in datastage
- Test data conditioning
- Measuring database usage