What is the difference between transaction database and data warehouse databases?
Editorial / Best Answeropbang
Transaction Database Vs DataWarehouse Database-
1. Transaction Database is Relational Database with the normalised table, whereas DataWarehouse is with denormalised Table.
2. Transaction Database is highly volatile... Designed to maintain transaction of the business Where DataWarehouse is non volatile.. with periodic updates.
3. Transaction Database is OLTP... Datawarehouse ... is for analysis...
4. Transaction Database is functional data... DataWarehouse database Data is subject oriented.
- Atm transaction boundary value analysis example
- Convert column data into row data
- Reverse pivoting
- What to do when most important functionality is not working on the date of release?
- Oracle 11g architecture
- Finance & accounts
- Jcl sort card to filter data
- Retreive data from 2 tables
- How to generate a star pattern using Informatica?
- V-model and fish model
- RMAN logical and physical backup
- Identify common web ui object properties
- Oracle Apps attribute and GLobal attribute
- Uploading data through bdc call transaction and session method
- Find function and query find function
- Refresh data in background mode xcode (swift)
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Test plan for transactional banking
- SAP codes