What is the difference between transaction database and data warehouse databases?
Editorial / Best Answeropbang
Transaction Database Vs DataWarehouse Database-
1. Transaction Database is Relational Database with the normalised table, whereas DataWarehouse is with denormalised Table.
2. Transaction Database is highly volatile... Designed to maintain transaction of the business Where DataWarehouse is non volatile.. with periodic updates.
3. Transaction Database is OLTP... Datawarehouse ... is for analysis...
4. Transaction Database is functional data... DataWarehouse database Data is subject oriented.
- How to achieve this?
- Db writers
- Windows 2000 vs windows 2000 server
- Dual table
- Half controlled and full controlled rectifier
- Log sequence number and checkpoint id
- Materialised view
- Fetching of two files and form one file
- Network printer and shared printer
- Selenium close() & quit() methods
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- Transaction control transformation
- Test data conditioning
- Measuring database usage
- Handling complex financial project
- Data warehouse testing participants
- Selenium lists and array lists
- Horizontal and vertical clustering
- Single thread and multiple thread
- Extract last 3 days data using SCD