What is the difference between transaction database and data warehouse databases?
Editorial / Best Answeropbang
Transaction Database Vs DataWarehouse Database-
1. Transaction Database is Relational Database with the normalised table, whereas DataWarehouse is with denormalised Table.
2. Transaction Database is highly volatile... Designed to maintain transaction of the business Where DataWarehouse is non volatile.. with periodic updates.
3. Transaction Database is OLTP... Datawarehouse ... is for analysis...
4. Transaction Database is functional data... DataWarehouse database Data is subject oriented.
- Difference between stlc and bug life cycle
- Atm transaction boundary value analysis example
- Convert column data into row data
- Reverse pivoting
- Identify common web ui object properties
- Oracle Apps attribute and GLobal attribute
- What to do when most important functionality is not working on the date of release?
- Oracle 11g architecture
- Finance & accounts
- Jcl sort card to filter data
- Extract last 3 days data using SCD
- Object and relational view
- Debugging video player and generate test data
- Copy data from pds to vsam
- Search data dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss
- Etl testing - validate data
- Decode and case
- Mobile and desktop testing
- Alias and reference shorcuts in cognos
- Pick the delta data from specific files or tables