What is the difference between transaction database and data warehouse databases?
Editorial / Best Answeropbang
Transaction Database Vs DataWarehouse Database-
1. Transaction Database is Relational Database with the normalised table, whereas DataWarehouse is with denormalised Table.
2. Transaction Database is highly volatile... Designed to maintain transaction of the business Where DataWarehouse is non volatile.. with periodic updates.
3. Transaction Database is OLTP... Datawarehouse ... is for analysis...
4. Transaction Database is functional data... DataWarehouse database Data is subject oriented.
- SCD insert, update and link data
- Fetch next record data
- Duplicate record in datastage
- Add data table
- Slow performance in production database
- Display column as rows
- Opc 43 & 53 cement grades
- Process 1tb data and get max age for each gender group
- Classical and alv report
- Comparison of 2 files in mainframe
- Oracle data physical component
- Refcursor data type
- Teradata versions
- Project and project architecture
- Find corrupted record in multifile
- Data loading table mode
- Modify record in multi-file
- Physical and logical loss in database
- Ibm install manager and launcher