What is difference between a formal and an actual parameter?
The variables declared in the procedure and which are passed, as arguments are called actual, the parameters in the procedure declaration. Actual parameters contain the values that are passed to a procedure and receive results. Formal parameters are the placeholders for the values of actual parameters
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- Sum calculation in crosstab
- Workflow parameter file
- Read the following code and then implement the following parts:
- Difference between stlc and bug life cycle
- Sequence job creation scenario
- Identify common web ui object properties
- Oracle Apps attribute and GLobal attribute
- Oracle 11g architecture
- Finance & accounts
- V-model and fish model
- Object and relational view
- Decode and case
- Mobile and desktop testing
- Alias and reference shorcuts in cognos
- RMAN logical and physical backup
- Find function and query find function
- Difference between peopletools 8.52 and 8.54
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?
- What is the actual parameter and formal parameter with the example?