Find out nth highest salary from emp table
SELECT DISTINCT (a.sal) FROM EMP A WHERE &N = (SELECT COUNT (DISTINCT (b.sal)) FROM EMP B WHERE a.sal < = b.sal);
Enter value for n: 2
Showing Answers 1 - 74 of 74 Answers
- Voltage without current and current without voltage
- Maximum score details among 10 records using transformer stage
- Load 1 crore records into 3 different targets having 25 l records in each?
- Etl testing - find duplicate value
- Find the occurrence of letter a in name field
- Output records using joins and union
- Antonym of autumn
- Find rank based on salary
- Severity and priority of defect
- Findout the least null values column and print out that column records ?
- Database table active records count
- Refresh external table
- Is it true that developers are good security tester? If yes why?
- Output (number of records) using joins and union
- Subclass of component class
- Question on constraints
- Diplay records using rownum, minus & union
- Tronfy home cinema projector 60
- Test UNIX login
- Display previous row salary in the current row display next row salary in the current row