Find out nth highest salary from emp table
SELECT DISTINCT (a.sal) FROM EMP A WHERE &N = (SELECT COUNT (DISTINCT (b.sal)) FROM EMP B WHERE a.sal < = b.sal);
Enter value for n: 2
Showing Answers 1 - 64 of 64 Answers
- Patient and doctor
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- Moving data from 1 table to another
- Design a job
- Informatica mapping question
- What is range look up and how it is used in datastage.
- Source file and 3 output tables records problem
- A wall clock looses 10 mins in 1 hr. 4 one hours of wall clock table clock gains 10mins for 1 hour of table clock alarm clock looses 5 mins for 1hr of arm clock, wrist watch gains 5min they were set
- Maintaining data integrity
- How to find which bucket is having the 11g coin .
- Alter table in db2 database
- How we enter a new column in middle of our old columns?
- A couple decided to travel a north country side .So they decide to travel a minimum amount on car the first day and the second and subsequent day a distance of 20 miles .If they travel a total amount
- Response time for uploading and downloading of file.
- Database design questions
- Database design
- Explain the usage of type record, with datatype of the records as associative array
- Can transfer function of a system be equal to its homogeneous solution?
- How to negotiate for salary package during interview?