Find out nth highest salary from emp table
SELECT DISTINCT (a.sal) FROM EMP A WHERE &N = (SELECT COUNT (DISTINCT (b.sal)) FROM EMP B WHERE a.sal < = b.sal);
Enter value for n: 2
Showing Answers 1 - 74 of 74 Answers
- Find the 11th letter
- Query to get highest marks output
- Display employee select SQL query
- Etl testing
- Etl duplicate records
- Database table active records count
- Voltage without current and current without voltage
- Refresh external table
- Maximum score details among 10 records using transformer stage
- Load 1 crore records into 3 different targets having 25 l records in each?
- SQL query to convert single row from multiple tables into single row in a table
- Find the missing number: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12?
- Is it true that developers are good security tester? If yes why?
- Subclass of component class
- Question on constraints
- Tronfy home cinema projector 60
- Test UNIX login
- Display previous row salary in the current row display next row salary in the current row
- Find a solution in c, c++, c#