Find out nth highest salary from emp table
SELECT DISTINCT (a.sal) FROM EMP A WHERE &N = (SELECT COUNT (DISTINCT (b.sal)) FROM EMP B WHERE a.sal < = b.sal);
Enter value for n: 2
Showing Answers 1 - 67 of 67 Answers
- Component interface
- Find the greatest number that will divide 43, 91 and 183 so as to leave the same remainder in each case.
- Trigger - insert into one table update into another table
- How we enter a new column in middle of our old columns?
- Patient and doctor
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- Moving data from 1 table to another
- Design a job
- Informatica mapping question
- What is range look up and how it is used in datastage.
- What is the command for below question ?
- C program - find mistake
- Alter table in db2 database
- Interview questions & process for tech support (non voice) at tech mahindra
- A couple decided to travel a north country side .So they decide to travel a minimum amount on car the first day and the second and subsequent day a distance of 20 miles .If they travel a total amount
- Response time for uploading and downloading of file.
- Database design questions
- Database design
- Explain the usage of type record, with datatype of the records as associative array