Find out nth highest salary from emp table
SELECT DISTINCT (a.sal) FROM EMP A WHERE &N = (SELECT COUNT (DISTINCT (b.sal)) FROM EMP B WHERE a.sal < = b.sal);
Enter value for n: 2
Showing Answers 1 - 73 of 73 Answers
- Temp table space
- Replace only third character with *
- SQL query to find the department (id) wise counts in the company
- SQL to retrieve the 5th record only
- PF calculation
- Find the series
- Is tablespace n table a logical entity or physical entity?
- Find and grep command
- Distribution of number of rows equally.
- How to decide which type of index to create on a table ?
- Form of fact and dimension table
- Display employee records having same salary department wise
- What is calculating context?
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Topological sort algorithm
- Game of jack straws
- Web table testing
- 2nd highest record from each group basis on manager id including manager itself as well (null group)
- SAP question regarding sales order data
- How to take table structure in datapump?