Find out nth highest salary from emp table
SELECT DISTINCT (a.sal) FROM EMP A WHERE &N = (SELECT COUNT (DISTINCT (b.sal)) FROM EMP B WHERE a.sal < = b.sal);
Enter value for n: 2
Showing Answers 1 - 69 of 69 Answers
- How to copy data from one table to another table having data
- Even or odd number
- How to show all duplicate rows in a table?
- Record mismatch
- Triggering events in Oracle
- Pseudocodes and flowcharts
- What is the running time to find the depth (dv) of a node v in a binary tree?
- C program - find mistake
- Component interface
- How to retrieve only duplicate records in database table?
- How to find angle between hands of clock between old time and new time?
- I would like to have output as like this 101 90 next line 102 65 next line 102 55 etc...
- Create a report on single query to display year wise sales in chart and current month in table in webi
- How to find mortgage experience interview q&a for qa testers?
- How do you find why the particular query running slow?
- How to find total rows in a paginated web table ?
- How to delete column from table in db2?
- What is the command for below question ?