Find out nth highest salary from emp table
SELECT DISTINCT (a.sal) FROM EMP A WHERE &N = (SELECT COUNT (DISTINCT (b.sal)) FROM EMP B WHERE a.sal < = b.sal);
Enter value for n: 2
Showing Answers 1 - 72 of 72 Answers
- Distribution of number of rows equally.
- How to decide which type of index to create on a table ?
- If I will pass null key to join components, then what will be output?
- How to find which schema using in our project?
- How to find angle between hands of clock between old time and new time?
- How to copy data from one table to another table having data
- Even or odd number
- How to show all duplicate rows in a table?
- Record mismatch
- SAP question regarding sales order data
- How to decide which index should be created on a table/ clustered or non clustered?
- How to take table structure in datapump?
- Average salary of an employee in particular department of company is greater than the average salary of employees in the company
- How to retrieve only duplicate records in database table?
- I would like to have output as like this 101 90 next line 102 65 next line 102 55 etc...
- Create a report on single query to display year wise sales in chart and current month in table in webi
- How to find mortgage experience interview q&a for qa testers?
- How do you find why the particular query running slow?
- How to delete column from table in db2?