Find out nth highest salary from emp table
SELECT DISTINCT (a.sal) FROM EMP A WHERE &N = (SELECT COUNT (DISTINCT (b.sal)) FROM EMP B WHERE a.sal < = b.sal);
Enter value for n: 2
Showing Answers 1 - 72 of 72 Answers
- Replace only third character with *
- SQL to retrieve the 5th record only
- PF calculation
- Find the series
- Is tablespace n table a logical entity or physical entity?
- Find and grep command
- Distribution of number of rows equally.
- How to decide which type of index to create on a table ?
- How to decide which index should be created on a table/ clustered or non clustered?
- If I will pass null key to join components, then what will be output?
- Topological sort algorithm
- SQL query to find the department (id) wise counts in the company
- Game of jack straws
- Web table testing
- 2nd highest record from each group basis on manager id including manager itself as well (null group)
- SAP question regarding sales order data
- How to take table structure in datapump?
- Average salary of an employee in particular department of company is greater than the average salary of employees in the company
- I would like to have output as like this 101 90 next line 102 65 next line 102 55 etc...
- How to find mortgage experience interview q&a for qa testers?