What is difference between UNIQUE and PRIMARY KEY constraints?
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Vijay Raj Jaiswal
Hi this is modified answer ,pls post this instead of previous which i post
Primay Key Unique key
There is only one there may be more than 1
Primary key for Unique Key in table
It can not contain It Can contain Null Value
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- Post interview assignment
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- Null key in scan and dedup
- QTP launch application methods
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- Array differences
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Db2 data types
- Power system
- C program to compare two text files
- Business requirements documents