What is difference between UNIQUE and PRIMARY KEY constraints?
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Vijay Raj Jaiswal
Hi this is modified answer ,pls post this instead of previous which i post
Primay Key Unique key
There is only one there may be more than 1
Primary key for Unique Key in table
It can not contain It Can contain Null Value
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- Difference between 11i and r12
- Dataset stage and sequential file stage
- Having single input source want three different outputs.
- Maintaining data integrity
- What is the difference between trigger and constraints ?
- What is the difference between pass data item value and pass parameter value ?
- What is the difference between page not found and page cannot be dislplayed
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.
- Difference between Informatica 8.1 and 8.6 in briefly
- Worksoft certify
- Database design