What is difference between UNIQUE and PRIMARY KEY constraints?
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Vijay Raj Jaiswal
Hi this is modified answer ,pls post this instead of previous which i post
Primay Key Unique key
There is only one there may be more than 1
Primary key for Unique Key in table
It can not contain It Can contain Null Value
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Array differences
- Composite and alloy
- Db2 data types
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- Power system
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- Post interview assignment
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- C program to compare two text files
- Business requirements documents
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?