Difference between single thread and multi thread model servlet
Answered by Scott on 2005-05-12 10:39:32: A servlet that implements SingleThreadModel means that for every request, a single servlet instance is created. This is not a very scalable solution as most web servers handle multitudes of requests. A multi-threaded servlet means that one servlet is capable of handling many requests which is the way most servlets should be implemented.
A single thread model for servlets is generally used to protect sensitive data ( bank account operations ).
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- Opc 43 & 53 cement grades
- Classical and alv report
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Load 1 input column values (with delemeter) into different target columns
- Track source file name in target file
- Print minimum & maximum salary of respective employee
- Roll back and roll forward
- Project data model
- How to load 2 files data into a single file without using join stage
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- Validate source to target etl mapping using single SQL query
- Mrc and multi org
- Ms SQL server and SQL server
- Single datastage job different output
- Change request (cr) and modification
- Nominal ledger
- Filters and restricted columns
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Number system - single smallest possible square number