What is a staging area? Do we need it? What is the purpose of a staging area?
Answered by Laxmi on 2005-05-13 16:42:53: Staging area is place where you hold temporary tables on data warehouse server. Staging tables are connected to work area or fact tables. We basically need staging area to hold the data , and perform data cleansing and merging , before loading the data into warehouse.
Showing Answers 1 - 17 of 17 Answers
- Strung bus
- System calls
- Area of column calculation
- Surface area of cube
- Measure cross-sectional area of a cable
- Etl testing - validate data
- TDS rate for land purchase
- D2k report builder 6 page number variable
- On-POpulate-details on-check-delete-master
- Test method name change
- Filters and restricted columns
- What is mean by lcl filter and its purpose ?
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Manual testing purpose
- Software testing interview question - can anyone please suggest me few testcases for smart card for micropayment application testing ?
- Test cases and test scripts for application
- Second interview with company for different position