What is a staging area? Do we need it? What is the purpose of a staging area?
Answered by Laxmi on 2005-05-13 16:42:53: Staging area is place where you hold temporary tables on data warehouse server. Staging tables are connected to work area or fact tables. We basically need staging area to hold the data , and perform data cleansing and merging , before loading the data into warehouse.
Showing Answers 1 - 17 of 17 Answers
- Telecom - equivalence class portioning
- Reversal journal entry in Oracle r12
- Doubts on abinitio
- What are coding standards, will you follow while writing QTP scripts?
- Information required regarding certifications in etl
- Describe your approach to estimate the time that it will take to test a functional area.
- Allow dynamic inserts
- Oracle hrms
- Does area of work only involve closed spaces?
- Purpose of using user defined environment variables and parameter sets
- We have recurring journals in GL and recurring invoices in AP why we have both?
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Manual testing purpose
- Software testing interview question - can anyone please suggest me few testcases for smart card for micropayment application testing ?
- Test cases and test scripts for application
- Second interview with company for different position
- Track gauge
- Hp application life cycle management