What is a staging area? Do we need it? What is the purpose of a staging area?
Answered by Laxmi on 2005-05-13 16:42:53: Staging area is place where you hold temporary tables on data warehouse server. Staging tables are connected to work area or fact tables. We basically need staging area to hold the data , and perform data cleansing and merging , before loading the data into warehouse.
Showing Answers 1 - 17 of 17 Answers
- TDS rate for land purchase
- On-POpulate-details on-check-delete-master
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Purpose of executable
- Thumb rule
- Bmc remedy ticketing tool
- We have recurring journals in GL and recurring invoices in AP why we have both?
- Telecom - equivalence class portioning
- Reversal journal entry in Oracle r12
- Measure cross-sectional area of a cable
- Etl testing - validate data
- D2k report builder 6 page number variable
- What is mean by lcl filter and its purpose ?
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Manual testing purpose
- Software testing interview question - can anyone please suggest me few testcases for smart card for micropayment application testing ?
- Test cases and test scripts for application