What is the difference between GenericServlet and HttpServlet?
GenericServlet is for servlets that might not use HTTP, like for instance FTP service.As of only Http is implemented completely in HttpServlet. The GenericServlet has a service() method that gets called when a client request is made. This means that it gets called by both incoming requests and the HTTP requests are given to the servlet as they are.
Showing Answers 1 - 20 of 20 Answers
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Vpn and vlan
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Pre-emtive and non-pre-emtive scheduling
- Dynamic cache
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- Windows 2000 vs windows 2000 server
- Half controlled and full controlled rectifier
- Filters and restricted columns
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Etl case and decode
- Horizontal and vertical clustering
- Mobile and desktop testing
- RMAN logical and physical backup
- Find function and query find function
- Difference between peopletools 8.52 and 8.54
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?