What is the difference between GenericServlet and HttpServlet?
GenericServlet is for servlets that might not use HTTP, like for instance FTP service.As of only Http is implemented completely in HttpServlet. The GenericServlet has a service() method that gets called when a client request is made. This means that it gets called by both incoming requests and the HTTP requests are given to the servlet as they are.
Showing Answers 1 - 20 of 20 Answers
- Windows 2000 vs windows 2000 server
- Half controlled and full controlled rectifier
- Log sequence number and checkpoint id
- Materialised view
- Network printer and shared printer
- Selenium close() & quit() methods
- Difference between online citrix plugin and offline citrix plugin
- Object and relational view
- Alias and reference shorcuts in cognos
- Difference between stlc and bug life cycle
- Selenium lists and array lists
- Horizontal and vertical clustering
- Single thread and multiple thread
- Decode and case
- Mobile and desktop testing
- RMAN logical and physical backup
- Find function and query find function
- Difference between peopletools 8.52 and 8.54
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?