What is the difference between GenericServlet and HttpServlet?
GenericServlet is for servlets that might not use HTTP, like for instance FTP service.As of only Http is implemented completely in HttpServlet. The GenericServlet has a service() method that gets called when a client request is made. This means that it gets called by both incoming requests and the HTTP requests are given to the servlet as they are.
Showing Answers 1 - 19 of 19 Answers
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Array differences
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- Power system
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Db2 data types
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?