What is difference between require_once(), require(), include().Becouse above three function usely use to call a file in another file.
Editorial / Best Answerbicu
Difference between require() and require_once(): require() includes and evaluates a specific file, while require_once() does that only if it has not been included before (on the same page).
So, require_once() is recommended to use when you want to include a file where you have a lot of functions for example. This way you make sure you don't include the file more times and you will not get the "function re-declared" error.
Difference between require() and include() is that require() produces a FATAL ERROR if the file you want to include is not found, while include() only produces a WARNING.
There is also include_once() which is the same as include(), but the difference between them is the same as the difference between require() and require_once().
- How to remove reverse duplicates in datastage ?
- What is difference between ipv4 & ipv6?
- What is statement and branch coverage for this program?
- How to tune plugin-configuration file in websphere application server
- How do you get count of records in a PS file using sort jcl ?
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Array differences
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between pinion and gear
- How to solve the function getbyidasync has invalid parameters in office app?
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- I would like to have output as like this 101 90 next line 102 65 next line 102 55 etc...
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- Draw the components of a digital computer and identify the function(s) of the different parts.
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- C program to compare two text files
- Business requirements documents