Which of the following describes the correct sequence of the steps involved in making a connection with a database.1. Loading the driver2. Process the results.3. Making the connection with the database.4. Executing the SQL statements.
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Splitting a large job datastage into smaller jobs
- Sequence job creation scenario
- Cumulative sum calculation
- Mstr performance tuning
- Find next number in sequence
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- SAP code used in accounts payble process
- Generate sequence number in a multifile.
- Db2 package and plan
- Ica/ ima trouble shooting
- Converting crs to srs to frs
- Surround sound connection
- Automation task assignment process?
- Star or delta transformer selection
- Green gases effects on temperature
- Search data dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss
- Etl testing - validate data
- Execution of test cases
- Display previous row salary in the current row display next row salary in the current row
- Manual testing backend process