Which of the following describes the correct sequence of the steps involved in making a connection with a database.1. Loading the driver2. Process the results.3. Making the connection with the database.4. Executing the SQL statements.
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- How to convert multiple rows into single row in datastage
- Multiple database access one instance
- Accounting - correct entry
- When should I write bug report?
- How to select the correct bug type ?
- Letter sequence
- What is the accounts receivables process cycle(from starting to end) in bpo ?
- What is the procedure of accounts payables process cycle(from starting to end) in bpo ?
- Post interview assignment
- As a project manager, what are the steps you carry once a project comes to you?
- How to retrieve only duplicate records in database table?
- Consider the following statements about (2,4) trees
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Block level backups
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Performance tuning in SQL
- Business requirements documents
- Diffrence between product costing and process costing?