Which of the following describes the correct sequence of the steps involved in making a connection with a database.1. Loading the driver2. Process the results.3. Making the connection with the database.4. Executing the SQL statements.
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- How many litres of water is required in m-20 grade for making 1 cubic meter?
- How many bytes occupied following comp example?
- Mail server communication issue for all users in a lan
- A wall clock looses 10 mins in 1 hr. 4 one hours of wall clock table clock gains 10mins for 1 hour of table clock alarm clock looses 5 mins for 1hr of arm clock, wrist watch gains 5min they were set
- Datastage job
- If session fails after loading 100 record and want to load 300 to 500 records in Informatica.
- Transformer design and construction
- Sqlexec update will process sigle row or multiple rows.
- Trouble creating queries
- Doubts on abinitio
- Accounts receivables process cycle
- Test coverage in atdd process
- Flat file with header and trailer
- How to actiVATe a system without a remote connection running win xp
- Database design questions
- Peoplesoft upgrade
- Use of jmeter over other paid load testing/stress testing tools
- Exporting outlook folders
- Advantages of idms
- Web security