Which of the following describes the correct sequence of the steps involved in making a connection with a database.1. Loading the driver2. Process the results.3. Making the connection with the database.4. Executing the SQL statements.
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Sequence job creation scenario
- Mstr performance tuning
- Find next number in sequence
- SAP code used in accounts payble process
- Generate sequence number in a multifile.
- Db2 package and plan
- Ica/ ima trouble shooting
- Without changing modem, how to active wifi
- Test case test step fails
- Load excel data into Oracle database
- Display previous row salary in the current row display next row salary in the current row
- Cumulative sum calculation
- Manual testing backend process
- Real time claims processing
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- SAP codes
- Planning steps for db testing
- Routines and stored procedure
- Data structure to maintain photographs database
- What will happen to the users that are already connected to the database when (alter system enable restricted session;) command is fired in the database.