Which of the following describes the correct sequence of the steps involved in making a connection with a database.1. Loading the driver2. Process the results.3. Making the connection with the database.4. Executing the SQL statements.
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Without changing modem, how to active wifi
- Test case test step fails
- Load excel data into Oracle database
- How to retrieve only duplicate records in database table?
- How to convert multiple rows into single row in datastage
- Multiple database access one instance
- Accounting - correct entry
- When should I write bug report?
- How to select the correct bug type ?
- Generate sequence number in a multifile.
- Db2 package and plan
- Ica/ ima trouble shooting
- What will happen to the users that are already connected to the database when (alter system enable restricted session;) command is fired in the database.
- Consider the following statements about (2,4) trees
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Block level backups
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Performance tuning in SQL