Which of the following describes the correct sequence of the steps involved in making a connection with a database.1. Loading the driver2. Process the results.3. Making the connection with the database.4. Executing the SQL statements.
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Invoice process
- File uploading in PHP
- Error message
- Arrange in correct order
- How many litres of water is required in m-20 grade for making 1 cubic meter?
- How many bytes occupied following comp example?
- Mail server communication issue for all users in a lan
- A wall clock looses 10 mins in 1 hr. 4 one hours of wall clock table clock gains 10mins for 1 hour of table clock alarm clock looses 5 mins for 1hr of arm clock, wrist watch gains 5min they were set
- Datastage job
- If session fails after loading 100 record and want to load 300 to 500 records in Informatica.
- Performance tuning in SQL
- Post interview assignment
- Business requirements documents
- As a project manager, what are the steps you carry once a project comes to you?
- Diffrence between product costing and process costing?
- Alter table in db2 database
- Accounts receivables process cycle
- Interview questions & process for tech support (non voice) at tech mahindra
- Test coverage in atdd process