What is a transient variable
Editorial / Best Answersivagopal
A variable that won't be allowed for object serialisation. so that the state
of the value will always be defaulted after the deserialisation.
For example a variable x's value is set to 9, it's default value is '0' say, when the object has been serialized having x's value 9, after deserialisation will be defaulted to '0'
Use: In Java, serialization of an object allowed only when all the underlying
objects of the object that is currently under serialization contains has a
relationship, will not be allowed, some times the developer has no choice of
implementing serializable marker interface on some classes as the classes might
have been arrived from a third party and the developer has no control over them,
but the developer needs to serialize the object's state, then the developer has
the choice of marking the objects that not serializable as transient.
- Command to print the 3rd argument
- Synchronous generator life time
- Variable frequency passed through transformer
- Delete duplicates using transformer
- Report studio scope
- Output using stage variable concept of transformer only (remove reserve duplicates)
- D2k report builder 6 page number variable
- Semaphore variable
- Why the size of pointer variable is 2 bytes ?
- Displaying a parameter with cognos in a ms xl spreadsheet
- Static/global variable
- Variable declaration...
- What are the different ways to declare a structure variable?
- Transformer stage compilation error in ascential datastage 7.5, windows xp
- Vb variable declaration
- Unknown transformer variable definition
- Disk space estimation
- Min-max game
- Synchronous motor
- Reference variable