What is the difference between an if statement and a switch statement
The if statement is used to select among two alternatives. It uses a boolean expression todecide which alternative should be executed. The switch statement is used to select among multiple alternatives. It uses an int expression to determine which alternativeshould be executed.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- QTP launch application methods
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Write C++ program that read 10 numbers
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- Array differences
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Db2 data types
- Power system
- C program to compare two text files