What is the difference between an if statement and a switch statement
The if statement is used to select among two alternatives. It uses a boolean expression todecide which alternative should be executed. The switch statement is used to select among multiple alternatives. It uses an int expression to determine which alternativeshould be executed.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- Difference between 11i and r12
- Dataset stage and sequential file stage
- What is the difference between trigger and constraints ?
- What is the difference between pass data item value and pass parameter value ?
- What is the difference between page not found and page cannot be dislplayed
- Master data goverance
- What is difference between microprocessor and microcontroller?
- What is defect tracking?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- Dmc piling method
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.
- Difference between Informatica 8.1 and 8.6 in briefly
- What is simulation?