What is the difference between an if statement and a switch statement
The if statement is used to select among two alternatives. It uses a boolean expression todecide which alternative should be executed. The switch statement is used to select among multiple alternatives. It uses an int expression to determine which alternativeshould be executed.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- How switch from new tab to old tab ?
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- Request timeout of servers while ping
- Dmc piling method
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.
- Difference between Informatica 8.1 and 8.6 in briefly