What is the difference between an if statement and a switch statement
The if statement is used to select among two alternatives. It uses a boolean expression todecide which alternative should be executed. The switch statement is used to select among multiple alternatives. It uses an int expression to determine which alternativeshould be executed.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- What is difference between ipv4 & ipv6?
- What is statement and branch coverage for this program?
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Array differences
- Composite and alloy
- Db2 data types
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- What is the difference between pinion and gear
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- Write C++ program that read 10 numbers
- Layer 2 switch hcl 24 port default ip
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- How switch from new tab to old tab ?
- Dmc piling method