Difference between Black & White box testing
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-23 18:10:57: Black Box Testing: Testing input/output without knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by test team.
White (Glass) Box Testing: Testing input/output with full knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by Developers.
Showing Answers 1 - 21 of 21 Answers
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- Defect tracking tools
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Vpn and vlan
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Etl testing
- Functional testing in web services
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Globalization testing
- Etl testing - find duplicate value
- Roll back and roll forward
- Write test case for adding beneficiary to an account
- Severity or priority of defects
- Automation testing tool
- Bulk testing
- Filters and restricted columns
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Etl case and decode
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Banking, healthcare etl process critical issues