Difference between Black & White box testing
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-23 18:10:57: Black Box Testing: Testing input/output without knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by test team.
White (Glass) Box Testing: Testing input/output with full knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by Developers.
Showing Answers 1 - 21 of 21 Answers
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Etl testing
- Functional testing in web services
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Globalization testing
- Etl testing - find duplicate value
- Dynamic cache
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- Compressible testing of concrete
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Vpn and vlan
- Etl case and decode
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Banking, healthcare etl process critical issues
- How to use business process testing (bpt) with uft 12.02
- How to use service virtualization with uft 12.02
- Testing source and target in different database
- Pre-emtive and non-pre-emtive scheduling
- Role of test engineers in v model