Difference between Black & White box testing
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-23 18:10:57: Black Box Testing: Testing input/output without knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by test team.
White (Glass) Box Testing: Testing input/output with full knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by Developers.
Showing Answers 1 - 21 of 21 Answers
- Opc 43 & 53 cement grades
- Classical and alv report
- Mobile testing interview questions
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Multiple browser tabs testing
- Roll back and roll forward
- Severity or priority of defects
- Automation testing tool
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- Defect tracking tools
- Chair test case
- Ms SQL server and SQL server
- Automation test cases
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Change request (cr) and modification
- Nominal ledger
- Write test case for adding beneficiary to an account
- Bulk testing
- Filters and restricted columns
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing