Difference between Black & White box testing
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-23 18:10:57: Black Box Testing: Testing input/output without knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by test team.
White (Glass) Box Testing: Testing input/output with full knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by Developers.
Showing Answers 1 - 21 of 21 Answers
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- What is non-functionality testing?
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- What are the testing tools used to test sharepoint applications?
- Microstrategy differences
- What is seasonal testing?
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- What is spike testing
- Cash management service
- Etl testing in Informatica and UNIX
- Greenhat(rational integration testing) tool