Difference between Black & White box testing
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-23 18:10:57: Black Box Testing: Testing input/output without knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by test team.
White (Glass) Box Testing: Testing input/output with full knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by Developers.
Showing Answers 1 - 21 of 21 Answers
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- When should I write bug report?
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- Telecom - equivalence class portioning
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- Ui testing
- What type of testing you would perform first in the testing environment ?
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- What are the test plans followed ?
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- Mobile company interview - real time work experiences??
- Array differences
- What is qa testing workflow
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?