Difference between Black & White box testing
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-23 18:10:57: Black Box Testing: Testing input/output without knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by test team.
White (Glass) Box Testing: Testing input/output with full knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by Developers.
Showing Answers 1 - 21 of 21 Answers
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What type of testing you would perform first in the testing environment ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- What is non-functionality testing?
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- Telecom - equivalence class portioning
- Ui testing
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- What are the testing tools used to test sharepoint applications?
- Microstrategy differences
- What is seasonal testing?
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?