Difference between Black & White box testing
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-23 18:10:57: Black Box Testing: Testing input/output without knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by test team.
White (Glass) Box Testing: Testing input/output with full knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by Developers.
Showing Answers 1 - 21 of 21 Answers
- Regression testing testcase set
- Software testing
- Bug system
- Checklist for testing website without requirement specification
- Manual testing daily status report
- Manual testing brd and srs documents
- Test case review and rework
- Android app testing
- Test strategy and test plan
- What type of testing it is?
- Manual testing backend process
- Finance & accounts
- Examples of integration and system testing
- Volume and bulk testing
- Uat testing
- V-model and fish model
- Manual testing peer reviews
- Automation testing
- Test plan for transactional banking
- Testing based on use case specification