Difference between Black & White box testing
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-23 18:10:57: Black Box Testing: Testing input/output without knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by test team.
White (Glass) Box Testing: Testing input/output with full knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by Developers.
Showing Answers 1 - 21 of 21 Answers
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- Difference between 11i and r12
- Describe testing phases?
- Dataset stage and sequential file stage
- Question on testing
- What is the difference between trigger and constraints ?
- Ecplain about v modal in software testing ?
- Explain white box testing related to Java ?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Microstrategy differences
- What is seasonal testing?
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- What is spike testing
- Cash management service
- Etl testing in Informatica and UNIX
- Greenhat(rational integration testing) tool