Difference between Black & White box testing
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-23 18:10:57: Black Box Testing: Testing input/output without knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by test team.
White (Glass) Box Testing: Testing input/output with full knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by Developers.
Showing Answers 1 - 21 of 21 Answers
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- When should I write bug report?
- Array differences
- What is qa testing workflow
- Composite and alloy
- Db2 data types
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- Testing an online website
- Browsers performing testing
- Facebook page testing
- Robustness testing and worstcase testing
- Executed all test cases and no bugs found ?
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- What are the test plans followed ?