Difference between Black & White box testing
Answer posted by Radhika on 2005-05-23 18:10:57: Black Box Testing: Testing input/output without knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by test team.
White (Glass) Box Testing: Testing input/output with full knowledge and/or regard of the internal code. Commonly designed/executed by Developers.
Showing Answers 1 - 21 of 21 Answers
- Coding question
- What is the difference between pinion and gear
- Primary key null check
- What is difference between ipv4 & ipv6?
- Robustness testing and worstcase testing
- Executed all test cases and no bugs found ?
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- What is the difference between loop and function recursion?
- For etl testers
- What is difference between dns & gns ?
- What can be the side effects of using automation tools while testing ?
- Testing an online website
- Browsers performing testing
- Facebook page testing
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- What are the test plans followed ?