Difference between Two tier architecture and Three tier architecture?
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Karanjeet
Following are the tier types in a client server application:
a. 1 tier application:All the processing is done on one machines and number of clients are attached to this machine (mainframe applications)
b. 2 tier application: Clients and data base on different machines.Clients are thick clients i.e. processing is done at client side.Application layer is on Clients.
c. 3 tier application.Client are partially thick.Apart from that there are two more layers application layer and database layer.
d. 4 tier application: Some clients may be totally non thick clients some clients may be partially thick and further there are 3 layers web layer, application layer and database layer.
- Opc 43 & 53 cement grades
- Classical and alv report
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Roll back and roll forward
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Vpn and vlan
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Etl case and decode
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Ibm install manager and launcher
- Ms SQL server and SQL server
- Change request (cr) and modification
- Nominal ledger
- Filters and restricted columns
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Selenium framework architecture
- Horizontal and vertical clustering
- Mobile and desktop testing
- RMAN logical and physical backup