How to fetch test data from Database by using QTP?
In order to fetch test data from Database we have to create a adobdb connection object to connect with data base. the syntax is .... >CreateObject("Adodb.connection").
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Process 1tb data and get max age for each gender group
- Camera video and photo functionality test cases
- Design the optimal set of test cases
- Perform funnel
- Oracle forms program units procedure vs database procedure
- To connect same graph having 2 phases but to run in different database
- Megger test
- Database connection tns names
- Load a date field value from sequencial file to databse table with out using transformer
- Project data model
- Ntfs security
- Clone MySQL database
- Test scenarios for view functinality
- Test method name change
- Total quality management (mba)
- Comparison of 2 files in mainframe
- Automation test cases
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Etl extract and loading strategies
- Write test case for adding beneficiary to an account