How to fetch test data from Database by using QTP?
In order to fetch test data from Database we have to create a adobdb connection object to connect with data base. the syntax is .... >CreateObject("Adodb.connection").
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Load excel data into Oracle database
- Distribution of number of rows equally.
- How to retrieve only duplicate records in database table?
- What are important items in test plan ?
- Executed all test cases and no bugs found ?
- What should be maximum clay in sand silt test ?
- How to copy data from one table to another table having data
- Multiple database access one instance
- Record mismatch
- Triggering events in Oracle
- What will happen to the users that are already connected to the database when (alter system enable restricted session;) command is fired in the database.
- Analysis files not having the event data
- SAP question regarding sales order data
- How to join data from two partitions of a multifile in abinitio..!
- How data flows from hyperion drm to other applications?
- How to dump rest webservice data into Oracle 11g
- Write a simple program to organize student marks ?
- Testing an online website
- Facebook page testing
- How we can use the hierarchy in webi at prompt level