How to fetch test data from Database by using QTP?
In order to fetch test data from Database we have to create a adobdb connection object to connect with data base. the syntax is .... >CreateObject("Adodb.connection").
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Test strategy and test plan
- Test case test step fails
- What type of testing it is?
- Analysis files not having the event data
- Load excel data into Oracle database
- How to join data from two partitions of a multifile in abinitio..!
- Distribution of number of rows equally.
- How data flows from hyperion drm to other applications?
- How to retrieve only duplicate records in database table?
- What are important items in test plan ?
- Android app testing
- Remove special characters from input file
- Routines and stored procedure
- How to write a test case
- Sort data using reformat
- Sorting using reformat component in abinitio
- How to write a test case for bottle with a lid.
- What will happen to the users that are already connected to the database when (alter system enable restricted session;) command is fired in the database.
- SAP question regarding sales order data
- How to dump rest webservice data into Oracle 11g