How to fetch test data from Database by using QTP?
In order to fetch test data from Database we have to create a adobdb connection object to connect with data base. the syntax is .... >CreateObject("Adodb.connection").
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Image comparison feature in any test automation tool
- Test case for attendance system of employee
- Slow performance in production database
- Display column as rows
- Chair test case
- Identify automation test case
- Process 1tb data and get max age for each gender group
- Comparison of 2 files in mainframe
- Automation test cases
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Find corrupted record in multifile
- Data loading table mode
- Modify record in multi-file
- Physical and logical loss in database
- Check period criteria as manual tester
- SAP bo backup and data auditing
- Test a web registration application
- Add data table
- Telecom project explanation in data stage
- Data modelling and data warehouse experience