How to fetch test data from Database by using QTP?
In order to fetch test data from Database we have to create a adobdb connection object to connect with data base. the syntax is .... >CreateObject("Adodb.connection").
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- What are important items in test plan ?
- What should be maximum clay in sand silt test ?
- How to copy data from one table to another table having data
- Multiple database access one instance
- Record mismatch
- Triggering events in Oracle
- Write test cases for online money transactions ?
- Ms word test cases
- How do you unit test your reports in micro strategy ?
- Db2 data types
- How to retrieve only duplicate records in database table?
- Write a simple program to organize student marks ?
- Testing an online website
- Facebook page testing
- Executed all test cases and no bugs found ?
- How we can use the hierarchy in webi at prompt level
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- What are the test plans followed ?
- Block level backups
- Extracting data from SAP r/s using Informatica