How to fetch test data from Database by using QTP?
In order to fetch test data from Database we have to create a adobdb connection object to connect with data base. the syntax is .... >CreateObject("Adodb.connection").
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Atm transaction boundary value analysis example
- Test case for integer addition
- Convert column data into row data
- Reverse pivoting
- Regression testing testcase set
- Jcl sort card to filter data
- Save button test case
- Milk man and his bottles
- Retreive data from 2 tables
- How to generate a star pattern using Informatica?
- Input generator
- Test UNIX login
- Array implementation of student counseling details using queues
- Identify common web ui object properties
- Uploading data through bdc call transaction and session method
- Refresh data in background mode xcode (swift)
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Test plan for transactional banking
- Routines and stored procedure
- How to write a test case