How to fetch test data from Database by using QTP?
In order to fetch test data from Database we have to create a adobdb connection object to connect with data base. the syntax is .... >CreateObject("Adodb.connection").
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Effective test cases
- How to achieve this?
- Db writers
- Dual table
- Fetching of two files and form one file
- Regression test case identification
- Submitting report and test cases
- Testing text box without background functionality
- Online redolog file/group recovery
- Copy data from pds to vsam
- Untestable requirement
- Positive and negative testing for microwave
- Test action plan
- Test data conditioning
- Switch gear and transformer soaking test
- Test application cache
- Measuring database usage
- Handling complex financial project
- Test scenarios for radio button and text box
- Data warehouse testing participants