How to fetch test data from Database by using QTP?
In order to fetch test data from Database we have to create a adobdb connection object to connect with data base. the syntax is .... >CreateObject("Adodb.connection").
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Joiner data and index cache
- How we can implement bulk collect methodology in datastage
- What is the output of the following program?
- Etl testing
- Test target phone number format
- Database table active records count
- Not selecting lookups record
- Ssn test cases
- Untestable requirement
- Effective test cases
- RMAN incremental backup recovery
- Using march tests to test srams
- Negative test cases for hold button in telephone or mobile
- Implement bulk collect methodology in datastage
- Report studio restrict user to add new data item
- C based on data structure
- Redis server database data storage
- Writing test scenario for copy and paste data
- Multiple test scenarios from one test case
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.