How to fetch test data from Database by using QTP?
In order to fetch test data from Database we have to create a adobdb connection object to connect with data base. the syntax is .... >CreateObject("Adodb.connection").
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- Update strategy
- Moving data from 1 table to another
- How many test cases can I write based on srs of 3 sheets .
- Having single input source want three different outputs.
- Maintaining data integrity
- What is the difference between pass data item value and pass parameter value ?
- Display files date wise like aug 18th,19th,29th data files by using UNIX cmd?
- Master data goverance
- Passing data between pages
- How to convert varchar to date ?
- Print with SQL code
- Aggregations for a system
- Test coverage in atdd process
- Test approach for e-commerce website
- How to add running totals in report studio
- Etl testing in Informatica and UNIX
- Explain about data blocks and its functions ?
- Interview questions on hogan core banking testing
- Positive and negative testing