How to fetch test data from Database by using QTP?
In order to fetch test data from Database we have to create a adobdb connection object to connect with data base. the syntax is .... >CreateObject("Adodb.connection").
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Etl testing
- Test target phone number format
- Database table active records count
- Not selecting lookups record
- Untestable requirement
- Effective test cases
- How to achieve this?
- Db writers
- Dual table
- Fetching of two files and form one file
- Report studio restrict user to add new data item
- C based on data structure
- Redis server database data storage
- Writing test scenario for copy and paste data
- Multiple test scenarios from one test case
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Safety stock calculations
- Testing source and target in different database
- Role of test engineers in v model
- Automate GLobalization test cases