How to fetch test data from Database by using QTP?
In order to fetch test data from Database we have to create a adobdb connection object to connect with data base. the syntax is .... >CreateObject("Adodb.connection").
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Regression testing testcase set
- Jcl sort card to filter data
- Milk man and his bottles
- Retreive data from 2 tables
- Software testing
- Test case review and rework
- Android app testing
- Remove special characters from input file
- Sort data using reformat
- Sorting using reformat component in abinitio
- Uploading data through bdc call transaction and session method
- Refresh data in background mode xcode (swift)
- Save button test case
- How to generate a star pattern using Informatica?
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Test plan for transactional banking
- Call test in software testing
- Routines and stored procedure
- How to write a test case
- Data structure to maintain photographs database