How to fetch test data from Database by using QTP?
In order to fetch test data from Database we have to create a adobdb connection object to connect with data base. the syntax is .... >CreateObject("Adodb.connection").
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Megger test
- Database connection tns names
- Load a date field value from sequencial file to databse table with out using transformer
- Project data model
- Generate surrogate key in database
- Which table will load first - fact or dimension table?
- How to load 2 files data into a single file without using join stage
- Joiner data and index cache
- How we can implement bulk collect methodology in datastage
- What is the output of the following program?
- Write test case for adding beneficiary to an account
- Perform funnel
- Data set removed why
- Oracle forms program units procedure vs database procedure
- To add the runtime property of an object into the excel sheet
- To connect same graph having 2 phases but to run in different database
- RMAN incremental backup recovery
- Using march tests to test srams
- Negative test cases for hold button in telephone or mobile
- Report studio restrict user to add new data item