How to fetch test data from Database by using QTP?
In order to fetch test data from Database we have to create a adobdb connection object to connect with data base. the syntax is .... >CreateObject("Adodb.connection").
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Oracle forms program units procedure vs database procedure
- Megger test
- Database connection tns names
- Load a date field value from sequencial file to databse table with out using transformer
- Project data model
- Generate surrogate key in database
- Which table will load first - fact or dimension table?
- How to load 2 files data into a single file without using join stage
- Joiner data and index cache
- How we can implement bulk collect methodology in datastage
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Etl extract and loading strategies
- Camera video and photo functionality test cases
- Design the optimal set of test cases
- Write test case for adding beneficiary to an account
- Perform funnel
- Data set removed why
- To add the runtime property of an object into the excel sheet
- To connect same graph having 2 phases but to run in different database
- RMAN incremental backup recovery