How to fetch test data from Database by using QTP?
In order to fetch test data from Database we have to create a adobdb connection object to connect with data base. the syntax is .... >CreateObject("Adodb.connection").
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- C program - find mistake
- Ui testing
- Test cases on privacy settings
- What are different data structures supported by PL/SQL.??
- How to convert varchar to date ?
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- Update strategy
- Moving data from 1 table to another
- How many test cases can I write based on srs of 3 sheets .
- Having single input source want three different outputs.
- How we can use the hierarchy in webi at prompt level
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Write test cases for online money transactions ?
- Ms word test cases
- Block level backups
- Extracting data from SAP r/s using Informatica
- How do you unit test your reports in micro strategy ?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Db2 data types