Virtual memory size depends on A. address lines B. data bus C. disc space D. both A and B E. none of these
This question is related to Wipro Interview
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- How to copy data from one table to another table having data
- Record mismatch
- Triggering events in Oracle
- Db2 data types
- Why the size of pointer variable is 2 bytes ?
- Networking problem
- What are different data structures supported by PL/SQL.??
- Patient and doctor
- How to convert varchar to date ?
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- Write a simple program to organize student marks ?
- What is memory in server and types of it(paged/non paged)
- How we can use the hierarchy in webi at prompt level
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Memory addressing
- Extracting data from SAP r/s using Informatica
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Domestic refrigeration
- C program to compare two text files
- What are transformation rules in data mapping