Virtual memory size depends on A. address lines B. data bus C. disc space D. both A and B E. none of these
This question is related to Wipro Interview
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Networking problem
- What are different data structures supported by PL/SQL.??
- Patient and doctor
- How to convert varchar to date ?
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- Update strategy
- Moving data from 1 table to another
- Having single input source want three different outputs.
- Maintaining data integrity
- What is the difference between pass data item value and pass parameter value ?
- Memory addressing
- Extracting data from SAP r/s using Informatica
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Db2 data types
- Domestic refrigeration
- C program to compare two text files
- Why the size of pointer variable is 2 bytes ?
- What are transformation rules in data mapping
- Print with SQL code
- Aggregations for a system