A goat is tied to one corner of a square plot of side 12m by a rope 7m long. Find the area it can graze? A. 38.5 sq.m B. 155 sq.m C. 144 sq.m D. 19.25 sq.m
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Find out the number of wrong answers given by candidate
- Top 2 transactions per date
- Structural compressive load
- Find the 11th letter
- Etl testing
- Etl duplicate records
- Voltage without current and current without voltage
- Can neutral be earthed at load side?
- Area of column calculation
- Landing area vs staging area
- Find destination field
- Formula to find cube compressive strength
- Rrepeating element in an array of integers
- Find the missing number: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12?
- Is it true that developers are good security tester? If yes why?
- Number system - single smallest possible square number
- Subclass of component class
- Tronfy home cinema projector 60
- Test UNIX login